Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
planned parenthood video #5 ... It's a matter of line items
(08-06-2015, 08:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, I heard that lione of BS before.  just last year Tennessee actually amended its State Constitution to allow stricter regulation of abortion clinics.  All the holier-then-though religious people were claiming it was just about maing abortions "safer" but then multiple sources were leaked showing them celebrating the fact that this would put an end to most abortion clinics operating in the state.

I can respect religious people who oppose abortion because they thin  it is wrong.  But I can't respect the ones who lie and play politics to get what they want.  That is all this is.  All you have to do is look at who is fighting the hardest to defund Planned Parenthood.  It is all the social conservative republicans who oppose abortion.

I can't speak for what went on in Tennessee. I am only saying this is where I am on this issue.

Pp selling organs bothers me. And the fact they haggle over the prices makes it even more slimey. I don't think this should be happening.
(08-06-2015, 08:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pp selling organs bothers me.    And the fact they haggle over the prices makes it even more slimey.   I don't think this should be happening.

Would you still oppose it if there was no profit and it had no impact on the way the abortion was performed?

If so why?  How would that be any different from anyone else donating their organs when they die?
(08-06-2015, 08:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Would you still oppose it if there was no profit and it had no impact on the way the abortion was performed?

If so why?  How would that be any different from anyone else donating their organs when they die?

Morally it would still bother.    

But then it would not be in violation of any laws.  

You or I donating organs at death is our decision.   Even if you get into parents can decide for their kids...   I would atill be bothered but they also have the right to decide for their kids.    

could actually get these companies to pay for abortion/counseling costs.   Instead of even dealing with PP.    If anyone should be benefiting financially it should be the poor mothers.   Plus it's one less thing we have to pay.

It's a very complex issue, and doubtful to sort out in a few thread posts but there is a way to follow the law and get the money into the hands of the people who need it
(08-06-2015, 09:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Morally it would still bother.    

But then it would not be in violation of any laws.  

You or I donating organs at death is our decision.   Even if you get into parents can decide for their kids...   I would atill be bothered but they also have the right to decide for their kids.

could actually get these companies to pay for abortion/counseling costs.   Instead of even dealing with PP.    If anyone should be benefiting financially it should be the poor mothers.   Plus it's one less thing we have to pay.

It's a very complex issue, and doubtful to sort out in a few thread posts but there is a way  to follow the law and get the money into the hands of the people who need it

You DO understand that the organs going out is perfectly legal and that they can charge for the handling...right?

I mean I know I posted that at least once and other have explained it over and over that none of this is a revenue stream or for profit. 

You are blatantly ignoring it and continue to mislead.

They are breaking no laws.  Period.  End of discussion.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-06-2015, 09:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: You DO understand that the organs going out is perfectly legal and that they can charge for the handling...right?

I mean I know I posted that at least once and other have explained it over and over that none of this is a revenue stream or for profit. 

You are blatantly ignoring it and continue to mislead.

They are breaking no laws.  Period.  End of discussion.

They just admitted in video 5 that they can charge more for changing the abortion procedure to get a intact birth.

Instead of repeating pp taking points at least take the time to watch all the videos from start to finish.
(08-06-2015, 09:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They just admitted in video 5 that they can charge more for changing the abortion procedure to get a intact birth.  

Instead of repeating pp taking points at least take the time to watch all the videos from start to finish.

You're hopeless.

I'd suggest you were just a troll like Larry/TommyC but I think you're just incapable of understanding so I'll feel sorry for you instead.

[Image: ignorance_2.jpg]
(08-06-2015, 08:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, I heard that lione of BS before.  just last year Tennessee actually amended its State Constitution to allow stricter regulation of abortion clinics.  All the holier-then-though religious people were claiming it was just about maing abortions "safer" but then multiple sources were leaked showing them celebrating the fact that this would put an end to most abortion clinics operating in the state.

I can respect religious people who oppose abortion because they thin  it is wrong.  But I can't respect the ones who lie and play politics to get what they want.  That is all this is.  All you have to do is look at who is fighting the hardest to defund Planned Parenthood.  It is all the social conservative republicans who oppose abortion.

I live in Tennessee and I absolutely voted for that and I would love to see the end of abortion clinics.  I'm concerned about the rights of the person in the womb who has no rights.  Funny how that little child some of you say is not a person has vital organs that Planned Parenthood can sell.    
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-06-2015, 10:57 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I live in Tennessee and I absolutely voted for that and I would love to see the end of abortion clinics.  I'm concerned about the rights of the person in the womb who has no rights.  Funny how that little child some of you say is not a person has vital organs that Planned Parenthood can sell.    

At least this one is honest about her ultimate intent.  She's neolithic and wrong, but at she's honest.
(08-06-2015, 10:57 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote:  Funny how that little child some of you say is not a person has vital organs that Planned Parenthood can sell.    

I don't see anything funny about that.

But I find it funny that something that can not possibly live on its own is a person instead a part of the hosts body.
(08-06-2015, 10:57 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I live in Tennessee and I absolutely voted for that and I would love to see the end of abortion clinics.  I'm concerned about the rights of the person in the womb who has no rights.  Funny how that little child some of you say is not a person has vital organs that Planned Parenthood can sell.    

Honest question here:  Are you anti-birth control also?  Or sex education in school?
(08-07-2015, 09:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't see anything funny about that.

But I find it funny that something that can not possibly live on its own is a person instead a part of the hosts body.

So is it a person of it can live outside the womb?