Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
please put Inflation in perspective 'Just up and inch'
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vUlYycNi_ec

Lol

Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1z_LdeHCdQ

I am cackling. I forgot how good these were.

Scott Pelley: How would you say your mental focus is?

President Joe Biden: Oh, it's focused. I'd say it's-- I think it's-- I-- I haven't-- look, I have trouble even mentioning, even saying to myself, my own head, the number of years. I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than fly. I mean, it's just not-- I haven't-- observed anything in terms of-- there's not things I don't do now that I did before, whether it's physical, or mental, or anything else.
Reply/Quote
Oh yeah, that's gonna be a meaningful thread.

Let me shorten how this goes: Someone will point out that Trump created a plethora of inconsistent and/or dumb sayings as well. Then someone will say ahaaaa! you made it about Trump, most possibly adding something about him living in heads rent-free, it just never stops being original. Then someone will claim that it was not about Trump, but to show the hypocricy of a Trump supporter slamming Biden over stumbling or using wrong words. Then someone will point out it took one post until Trump came up, it's an obsession, case closed. You will declare peoople freaks for being on these boards, you will add lol and then that you're out. Only to return a little later to be more derogatory. This thread stumbles into irrelevance and was an experience that made everyone that clicked on it a bit dumber.
The end.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can you imagine being on national TV

With a 8.3 inflation rate. And championing that month over
Month, it was just up an inch in the last 30 days.

It defies logic
Reply/Quote
Inflation isn't tracked month vs month. It's tracked year vs year. And apparently GDP, gross domestic product, has a new definition also.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 03:15 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Inflation isn't tracked month vs month.  It's tracked year vs year.  And apparently GDP,  gross domestic product, has a new definition also.

The President said it.  I am just quoting him.   They also do track it MoM
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 03:28 PM)ATOTR Wrote:   They also do track it MoM

They report it every month, but it is tracked year vs year.  That's what the 8.3 was...year over year.  I'm actually agreeing with you that Biden's explanation, comparing it monthly was poor.  
Reply/Quote