Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
possible UDFA WR Gem
Injury bug the last couple of years hurt his numbers. Great size at 6'2 223 lbs and ran 4.48 at the combine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNfFuohwaKI
Reply/Quote
Fred?
Reply/Quote
He is a good athlete. Put up a 35 vertical. Also benched 17. 6 catches for 58 yards this year, yikes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 01:27 PM)Goalpost Wrote: He is a good athlete.  Put up a 35 vertical.  Also benched 17.  6 catches for 58 yards this year, yikes.

yeah the injury bug got him this past year....but from the video dude has skills and he's nowhere on the radar at this point....could be a nice gem if he can stay healthy and with our coaching.
Reply/Quote
No more than UDFA. He reminds me of that GT WR that went early to the Jets because he was a freak at the combine. What ever happened to that guy?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 02:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No more than UDFA. He reminds me of that GT WR that went early to the Jets because he was a freak at the combine. What ever happened to that guy?

Stephen Hill? Nothing he is terrible. I would not mind taking a flyer on OP's guy though. I feel like physical freaks who aren't great at football are perfect picks for UDFA. They have the stuff you can't teach and if they don't learn, no risk. But if they do learn...

But you're right no one should be taking this guy early. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 02:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No more than UDFA. He reminds me of that GT WR that went early to the Jets because he was a freak at the combine. What ever happened to that guy?

I remember that guy...think Hill was his last name.  He had more drops than catches his senior season....he was like Henry without the hands.  
Reply/Quote