Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post free agency
Prior to FA I did many PFN mocks just to see many outcomes. Prior to FA Sewell was falling to us at 5 in about 7 of 10 times. I just ran 10 and he was now there one time. Trade down if possible as this draft is deep with positions of need for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2021, 01:39 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Prior to FA I did many PFN mocks just to see many outcomes. Prior to FA Sewell was falling to us at 5 in about 7 of 10 times. I just ran 10 and he was now there one time. Trade down if possible as this draft is deep with positions of need for the Bengals.

With MIA releasing Wilson and adding Fuller at WR in FA along with NYJ adding WRs in FA, it’s more likely now that Sewell doesn’t make it to 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
While it will suck that Sewell may not fall to 5, the bright side is there should be a QB or two at pick 5 that teams will be hungry to come up and get.

This really increases the odds of trading down and adding another 2nd round as well as future or 4th round picks.

Slater as a guard or Darrisaw as the long term answer at RT are both great options after trading down.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2021, 01:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: While it will suck that Sewell may not fall to 5, the bright side is there should be a QB or two at pick 5 that teams will be hungry to come up and get.

This really increases the odds of trading down and adding another 2nd round as well as future or 4th round picks.

Slater as a guard or Darrisaw as the long term answer at RT are both great options after trading down.

Reading that NE is interested in Fields....they have been a trading partner in the past.....15 seems really low unless a great offer is made.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 09:13 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Reading that NE is interested in Fields....they have been a trading partner in the past.....15 seems really low unless a great offer is made.

Yeah, 15 is a big fall but if they offer up enough, 1st, 2nd, 4th, and a pick next year. It's like 1700 rating for pick 5 and their 3 picks = 1552. I'm not sure the value of future picks but I think it is pretty low, so you might get another 1st.

That has to be tempting.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote