Poll: How many times should a person re-watch the Ravens game?
This poll is closed.
1 time
21.05%
4 21.05%
2 times
15.79%
3 15.79%
3 times
10.53%
2 10.53%
4 times
0%
0 0%
5 + times
52.63%
10 52.63%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
re-watching the Ravens game
(01-01-2022, 05:12 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I rarely re-watch the whole games, but I’ll watch plenty of film analysis and highlights afterwards. Once the game is over and I know the outcome, I’m really only interested in seeing those who know the game better than me break it down farther than I can myself.

There was one time earlier this year where my wife was out during the 1pm showing, so even though I watched it already, I played it again at night as background noise while I answered some emails and she ended up thinking the game was on and made some snacks, and generally let me do my thing for 3 hours. I found a loophole but have been too fearful of her to try it again.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 09:41 PM)M.W. Wrote: I have re-watched the Ravens vs Bengals game in entirety or a minimum of the first half 4 times.  It is a beautiful site but I am starting to question my sanity.  How many times should one re-watch this game?

Watched it twice. Was a fun game to watch, will probably watch it again tonight. Rock On
Reply/Quote
I watch each game several times. Since I go to all the home games I immediately watch it again when I get home. So a normal home game at minimum I watch live then once recorded. Since I read Pat Kirwan’s book several years ago I do watch much differently now. The book is called take your eye off the ball. First time through I watch the lines, second time I watch the linebackers and the third I watch the receivers and backs. By that third time I have either mentally or physically charted the personnel for each play and I can pick out what the coverage was and why the play worked or didn’t work and what could have been done differently to make the play successful. Now of course I don’t know what the play calls and defenses were to put specific blame or kudos but through down and distance, who’s on the field. the route trees, and the result you have a pretty good idea. Yeah, I know that’s overkill. But it’s what I enjoy. Btw this is the book.
https://www.amazon.com/Take-Your-Eye-Off-Ball/dp/1600783910
Reply/Quote
I didn’t get to see it. Been a rough week.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 09:41 PM)M.W. Wrote: I have re-watched the Ravens vs Bengals game in entirety or a minimum of the first half 4 times.  It is a beautiful site but I am starting to question my sanity.  How many times should one re-watch this game?

Trust me if it is a game you so enjoy you will rewatch it.. ive done that with the Freezer Bowl many times and back in 2012 i went to away game at  Pittsburgh second to last game of season, we put Steelers out of playoff chances with a win  I still replay one once in a while
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote