Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Image Hosting...
So, back in the day there were so many options for a (free)-image host...(IE: Photobucket, tinypic, imageshack, swf3, just to name a few) Now, you have to pay for everyone of them...if they are still around.

(My | Point)

If anyone needs their signature hosted (for free) just let me know, I will host it on my server for free... least I could do since I rarely have time to create any sigs here anymore.

#keepthesignaturealive
#freethehosting

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I haven't had any issues with Photobucket yet it's still letting me upload. Hopefully it stays that way. Nervous My account I'm using is really old made it back in 05 I think. Photobucket and ImageShack were the big ones back then.

Is this currently going on or happening in the future?
Reply/Quote
What about Imgur?
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 05:10 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I haven't had any issues with Photobucket yet it's still letting me upload. Hopefully it stays that way.  Nervous My account I'm using is really old made it back in 05 I think.

Same here. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
tinypic.com works last time I checked as well
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
These work pretty well, last time I checked.

[Image: $_32.JPG]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2016, 12:41 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Same here. 

I guess I was just singled out from photobucket then... Sad

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 06:03 PM)treee Wrote: What about Imgur?

Again, I had an account, the hosting only lasted 60 days before I had to re-upload it for another 60 days...

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 05:10 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I haven't had any issues with Photobucket yet it's still letting me upload. Hopefully it stays that way.  Nervous My account I'm using is really old made it back in 05 I think. Photobucket and ImageShack were the big ones back then.

Is this currently going on or happening in the future?

Maybe not, I did have like 10 accounts registered with different email addresses to host a lot of signatures back in the day...

Reply/Quote
http://postimage.org/

They add a link at the bottom of the image when you post it but you can delete it.

In fact if you click on my sig it will take you right there, but it's worked for a year for me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I have been recently hosting images on my personal websites...eff all the hosting sites. I have been bumped by a lot of them. So be it.

Reply/Quote