Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reduding image to use as avatar?
I have found an image online that I want to use as my avatar, but I don't know how to reduce it to 175 x 175.
Reply/Quote
It should automatically resize. Give it a shot and if it doesn't work, maybe you can PM it to me or something and I'll run it through PhotoShop.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
While we're on the topic fred, what's with Susan Lucci being your sig?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 05:01 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: While we're on the topic fred, what's with Susan Lucci being your sig?

Susan was good enough to get nominated for an Emmy for 18 straight years but was 0-18 until she finally won one in year 19.

So my sig is for the people who say it is impossible for Marvin to win a playoff game just because he is 0-7.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 04:20 PM)Benton Wrote: It should automatically resize. Give it a shot and if it doesn't work, maybe you can PM it to me or something and I'll run it through PhotoShop.

When I use a photo from my computer (photobucket) it automatically re-sizes.  But I guess I don't have the proper link or something to plug in when I just pull it off the interweb.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 05:01 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: While we're on the topic fred, what's with Susan Lucci being your sig?

She finally won an Emmy after years and years of not breaking through. The breakthrough playoff win will be to Marvin what the Emmy was to Lucci. 

That's my guess. One of the Cincy sportswriters always compares the two. 

Edit. What Fred said.
Reply/Quote
PM it to me. I'll send it right back.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 08:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When I use a photo from my computer (photobucket) it automatically re-sizes.  But I guess I don't have the proper link or something to plug in when I just pull it off the interweb.

So...you can't save the pic from the interwebz, upload it to photobucket and then use it?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 08:52 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: PM it to me.  I'll send it right back.

Thanks.
Reply/Quote

I had never heard of Susan Lucci, I thought it was Caitlyn Jenner.
Reply/Quote