Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
rfaulk34 & michaelsean - 2021 HOF Inductees
Congratulations guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Obvious voter fraud. I demand an investigation...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Congratulations rfaulk and michaelsean! Well deserved!
Reply/Quote
I know I am not allowed here but STOP THE COUNT!!!!!!!!

Grats guys Wink
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Congrats to long time contributors.

Now you need to help talk people off the ledge in next few months, once draft hits most will be optimistic again.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Curious, is there a thread that has all of the Hall of Fame members in it? Cuz if there's not there should be a sticky or something. (I know it displays right in the profile pic but I don't always pay attention to that, and forget who's in?)

PS Who do I have to give a handy to around here to get my number called. It's long overdue and I got soft hands.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 08:47 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: PS Who do I have to give a handy to around here to get my number called.  It's long overdue and I got soft hands.

All 2313 members of this board. 

[Image: giphy-24.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 09:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: All 2313 members of this board. 

[Image: giphy-24.gif]

Here's me losening up, getting ready to earn that gold jacket...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 08:47 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Curious, is there a thread that has all of the Hall of Fame members in it?  Cuz if there's not there should be a sticky or something. (I know it displays right in the profile pic but I don't always pay attention to that, and forget who's in?)

PS Who do I have to give a handy to around here to get my number called.  It's long overdue and I got soft hands.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-CAM-CAT-CLUB
Reply/Quote
Congratulations to both of you! You're both respected and upstanding members of the Bengal Board, and frankly the place would be lesser without either of you. ThumbsUp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Nicely done boys.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats you two!!!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 12:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: An unfortunate recent accident...

[Image: 800px-Hand_in_gips_%28Fifth_Metacarpal_Fracture%29.jpg]

And i was so looking forward to it. Sad

Whatever That's the same hand in different positions. You got 2 hands. Get to work, buddy.
[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 10:26 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Whatever That's the same hand in different positions. You got 2 hands. Get to work, buddy.
[Image: tenor.gif]

Damn you and your keen observational skills!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Congrats to you both! Though I'm still a new member of the boards, I lurked for a looong time (but too burnt out from previous boards to properly join) so I know you're both quality guys and posters!

On that handy, not sure how soft Wes' hands are, but I think I'll pass. I'll recruit another member so you still have the full 2313, though. Wouldn't want to shortchange ya or anything.
Reply/Quote
Big congratulations to both. Both are excellent contributors here, it's more than well deserved.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 11:56 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Thank you all for the 'grats and the kind words and thank you to BJ and the entire staff for the consideration. 

When 'holic msgd me i told him, this is the kind of thing you see and go 'hmm, that would be pretty cool' but you (me specifically) never really think it will happen because i just consider myself a blend-in, every day guy. 

Crap. I just went to Penny's a few months ago but i can't remember if i got a 44L or a 46L. Anyway, just let me know when the Gold Jacket Dinner is and i'll get that sorted out.  Tongue

You bring the beers plebe.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Congrats to both of you.   Rock On Joe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Don't blame me, I voted for (the other guys under consideration, whomever they may be).

Kidding. Your next old-fashioned is on the house.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Congrats the Brother Michael and Brother Faulk. We've exchanged a lot of words on the forum. Sometimes bad but mostly good.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote