Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
rfaulk34 & michaelsean - 2021 HOF Inductees
Congrats both of ya. You both make the board a better place.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif]

Reply/Quote
Wow thank you. Like I told Holic, my prospects of making any HoF seemed to have dwindled so this is very much appreciated. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 10:17 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Wow thank you.  Like I told Holic, my prospects of making any HoF seemed to have dwindled so this is very much appreciated. LOL

You do need to step it up though and get to post 12,000 so people don't view you as a fringe worthy HoF poster.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 10:27 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: You do need to step it up though and get to post 12,000 so people don't view you as a fringe worthy HoF poster.  Hilarious

How many do I have to go?  +1
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 10:32 AM)michaelsean Wrote: How many do I have to go?  +1

2, but they have to be HoF worthy posts haha.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 11:03 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: 2, but they have to be HoF worthy posts haha.

OK thank you for the information.  LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 11:04 AM)michaelsean Wrote: OK thank you for the information.  LOL

One to go, you can do it!
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 11:06 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: One to go, you can do it!

I don't know if I have it in me.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 09:43 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Bengals Board staff has chosen rfaulk34 and michaelsean as our 2020 HOF inductees. 

Both are terrific, longtime members of the community, making regular contributions in multiple forums. 

Congrats to both of you guys on joining the board's HOF!!!

you are now forever associated with the year 2020...

Congrats?

keep up the good work
Reply/Quote
Congrats, fellas! :andy: :andy: :andy: :andy:
Reply/Quote
Congratulations, Fellas!
Reply/Quote
Thank you all for the 'grats and the kind words and thank you to BJ and the entire staff for the consideration. 

When 'holic msgd me i told him, this is the kind of thing you see and go 'hmm, that would be pretty cool' but you (me specifically) never really think it will happen because i just consider myself a blend-in, every day guy. 

Crap. I just went to Penny's a few months ago but i can't remember if i got a 44L or a 46L. Anyway, just let me know when the Gold Jacket Dinner is and i'll get that sorted out.  Tongue

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the club, guys!

Please note that, yes, it IS required to give all the previous HOF inductees handies. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 12:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Welcome to the club, guys!

Please note that, yes, it IS required to give all the previous HOF inductees handies. Mellow

An unfortunate recent accident...

[Image: 800px-Hand_in_gips_%28Fifth_Metacarpal_Fracture%29.jpg]

And i was so looking forward to it. Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I’m not as familiar with michaelsean, but rfaulk has always been one of my favorite posters.

Congrats to both guys.

[Image: funny-congrats-meme-for-job.jpg?resize=586%2C442]

Reply/Quote
Congrats !!

JoeDancingJoe
Reply/Quote
Congrats also.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 12:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Welcome to the club, guys!

(01-06-2021, 12:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: An unfortunate recent accident...

[Image: 800px-Hand_in_gips_%28Fifth_Metacarpal_Fracture%29.jpg]

And i was so looking forward to it. Sad

[Image: left_hand.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 02:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: left_hand.gif]

WHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, big dog!! lol

yowza

Now i'm moist.

Reply/Quote