Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rip Carrie Fisher
Carrie Fisher just passed away after suffering a heart attack a few days ago. She was 60 years old. Sad
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sad

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
R.I.P and may the force be with you.
Reply/Quote
Rest in peace, Carrie.

[Image: c0efd7c97c26e7c9381aeaceabd05452f5a05dc7...c9a597.jpg]

I was in the sixth or seventh week of basic training in 1983 when the training cadre decided to do something nice for us. They marched the whole company to the base theater and let us watch "The Return of the Jedi". About five or ten minutes into the movie, Carrie popped on the screen in the "metal bikini". I think I still had a woody a couple of hours later when the movie ended. Nervous

Maybe it wasn't such a "nice" thing to do after all.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
**** YOU 2016!!
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Sad news... she had a lot of issues after starwars.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 07:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Sad news...  she had a lot of issues after starwars.

Postcards from the Edge
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 04:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: **** YOU 2016!!
Aaron Hernandez got nothin' on 2016...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Always sad to see some of my favorite entertainers pass on. I just read a news article on her the other day, she was more than just a Star Wars actress. She was also a writer. On my list of books to read is a Princess Diarist. I've learned that she has lived her life as an open book. Anyway RIP Carrie, you'll be missed.
Reply/Quote
This sounds like a cover up, much like Elvis. The force is strong in her, which tells me she is hanging out with her brother on an island somewhere. She will make another appearance in 3-4 more episodes. Stay tuned.

Reply/Quote
RIP Carrie. We miss you.
And thank you.....

[Image: U5CVpb6.jpg]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote