Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roster moves 11/15
Calitro is a 27-year-old journeyman now on his 10th stop on his NFL career. This will be his 2nd stint with the Bengals

Mitchell Wilcox to COVID list

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 05:37 PM)pally Wrote: Calitro is a 27-year-old journeyman now on his 10th stop on his NFL career. This will be his 2nd stint with the Bengals

Mitchell Wilcox to COVID list

If Wilcox can't go, I think Moss will see his first snaps as a pro! Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
That's what I was going to say..... It's time for Moss to show he belongs.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 07:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That's what I was going to say..... It's time for Moss to show he belongs.

Fresh body and a difficult to cover option could be a nice addition right now.  Hope he comes out on fire.  Just a few big receptions to sustain drives, or something.  
Reply/Quote
Cool..Mixon is giving up #28 for Thomas.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 07:04 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: If Wilcox can't go, I think Moss will see his first snaps as a pro! Big Grin

The team protected Mason Schreck this week.  Looks like he is ahead of Moss in the pecking order

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2021, 08:41 PM)pally Wrote: The team protected Mason Schreck this week.  Looks like he is ahead of Moss in the pecking order

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Most folks know I'm as optimistic as any member in this forum.Never complain about draft choices, FA moves, coaching, ect...

But one thing that has always bothered me about this team lately is we don't try to upgrade during the season.

We lose a LB and bring in a nobody while folks like Jaylon Smith and Benardrick McKinney are on the street

We lose a TE and we protect the likes of Mason Schrek while Tyler Eifert and Jordan Reed bag groceries.

It didn't always used to be like this..Folks like Larry Johnson and Cedric Benson come to mind
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2021, 09:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most folks know I'm as optimistic as any member in this forum.Never complain about draft  choices, FA moves, coaching, ect...

But one thing that has always bothered me about this team lately is we don't try to upgrade during the season.

We lose a LB and bring in a nobody while folks like Jaylon Smith and Benardrick McKinney are on the street

We lose a TE and we protect the likes of Mason Schrek while Tyler Eifert and Jordan Reed bag groceries.

It didn't always used to be like this..Folks like Larry Johnson and Cedric Benson come to mind

Yeah, would be nice to see a bigger name than Calitro that is for sure lol

That Michael Thomas was good once though.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2021, 09:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most folks know I'm as optimistic as any member in this forum.Never complain about draft  choices, FA moves, coaching, ect...

I don't know what is going on with him, but it is pretty obvious something is wrong with Smith or someone would have signed him by now. 
Reply/Quote

The thing is that good players are not available during the season unless they are toxic for some reason.  Hard to grumble about the Bengals not signing players that 31 other teams are also passing on.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 09:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The thing is that good players are not available during the season unless they are toxic for some reason.  Hard to grumble about the Bengals not signing players that 31 other teams are also passing on.

Wonder how Le'Veonn Bell's blocking game is???  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 09:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The thing is that good players are not available during the season unless they are toxic for some reason.  Hard to grumble about the Bengals not signing players that 31 other teams are also passing on.

Well if other teams sign them then they're not available for the Bengals to sign.

Do you think Carolina is mad that they just signed a QB that 31 other teams were passing on?

Is the LA fanbase mad that 31 other teams passed on OBJ?

31 other teams have passed on Geno, but I'd love to see him come back

Agreed there's a reason they are unsigned, but there's a reason they are talked about..

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 09:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't know what is going on with him, but it is pretty obvious something is wrong with Smith or someone would have signed him by now. 

The only thing I've seen is he missing a lot of tackles. Pretty important function for a LB, but he knows how. He had over 150 just last year 

Reply/Quote