Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roster moves 12/21

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Good to know, too bad about Bachie, loved how he filled in when Wilson went down.

Tegray Scales name sounds familiar. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 08:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good to know, too bad about Bachie, loved how he filled in when Wilson went down.

He played in last years Dec Steeler game for Pitt

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 05:43 PM)pally Wrote:

Championship!

[Image: FragrantKeenCrane-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 08:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good to know, too bad about Bachie, loved how he filled in when Wilson went down.

Cincinnati kid went to Indiana university. I was a fan of his when he was coming out.
Reply/Quote
What's the deal with Awuzie?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 12:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: What's the deal with Awuzie?

He is on the COVID list. He was on it in Nov too and was off in 3 days so he is vaccinated. That means he can come off the list anytime between now and Sunday. Whether he can play really will depend on if he was actually sick and if he can get some practice in this week

Reply/Quote
We need him back. Trey is mediocre
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 09:07 AM)Whacked Wrote: We need him back.  Trey is mediocre

Trae Waynes?  There are 5 players on the Bengals with some form of the name Trey...including 2 CBs

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 08:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good to know, too bad about Bachie, loved how he filled in when Wilson went down.

Speaking of Wilson, does he have a shot to come back? Even in the post season if we make it?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 09:52 AM)Takedown Wrote: Speaking of Wilson, does he have a shot to come back? Even in the post season if we make it?

These's a couple of Wilson's they could stand to have back..Logan and Brandon.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 09:07 AM)Whacked Wrote: We need him back.  Trey is mediocre

Waynes is downright bad according to PFF.
47.0 in coverage, 50.2 in run defense, 47.4 overall.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 11:35 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Waynes is downright bad according to PFF.
47.0 in coverage, 50.2 in run defense, 47.4 overall.

Considering how much time he's missed this isn't the least bit surprising.. I suspect had he not missed all this time those numbers would be much better.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 09:52 AM)Takedown Wrote: Speaking of Wilson, does he have a shot to come back? Even in the post season if we make it?
They were hoping to have Logan Wilson back this week so yeah there us still hope he returns this season. Brandon Wilson is done for the season

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:19 PM)pally Wrote: He played in last years Dec Steeler game for Pitt

Knew I saw him play somewhere.

(12-21-2021, 11:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Cincinnati kid went to Indiana university. I was a fan of his when he was coming out.

Thats it. Remember seeing Scales at Indiana and I liked him, thanks NATI. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Pally beat me to it. Better news then what was initially thought. I thought he was out for the season and the Playoffs
after watching him get carted off when we played the Chargers.

Logan has a shot to comeback in the Chiefs game or Browns game and likely if we do make the Postseason. This should
really give a boost to our run Defense which we will need especially against the Browns and Chubb who is the one player
in the Division that scares me running behind that OL they have.
Reply/Quote