Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roster updat 12/17
CB Allen George has been elevated from the practice squad for the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 04:33 PM)pally Wrote: CB Allen George has been elevated from the practice squad for the game

That makes a lot of sense. 
Reply/Quote
No wide receiver or punt returners elevated says alot. I would be at least Tee Higgins suits up with Chase.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 07:09 PM)Synric Wrote: No wide receiver or punt returners elevated says alot. I would be at least Tee Higgins suits up with Chase.

I think that Higgins and Boyd are both going to play based on what they have said. Don’t know how the finger might affect Boyd’s pass catching but I would bet he starts on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 07:09 PM)Synric Wrote: No wide receiver or punt returners elevated says alot. I would be at least Tee Higgins suits up with Chase.

I'd think that means at least one (if not both) of Boyd & Taylor play as well. If both are out, we'd need Lassiter to return punts. 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 07:39 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I think that Higgins and Boyd are both going to play based on what they have said. Don’t know how the finger might affect Boyd’s pass catching but I would bet he starts on Sunday.

Yeah, it sounds like both should play.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 08:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, it sounds like both should play.

This is a good week to be playing in a warmer climate.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 08:39 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I'd think that means at least one (if not both) of Boyd & Taylor play as well. If both are out, we'd need Lassiter to return punts. 

Problem eith Higgins is not starting a game but finishing a game
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 10:44 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Problem eith Higgins is not starting a game but finishing a game

Much like the OP couldn't finish update. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 08:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, it sounds like both should play.

Awesome news. 
Reply/Quote