Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roster update 12/30
This leaves 52 on the main roster. I am assuming it will eventually be filled by Isiah Prince

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We'll probably wait to announce the promotion just to mess with the Bills. They won't know if we're going with Adeniji or Prince. They'll never be able to properly game plan
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Also, if Prince has unused elevations, we can use him for both regular season games off the PS. And the POs, too. Taylor was on the PS last year and played in every PO game without being on the 53, I believe.

I think pally is probably correct, that Prince will take the spot. But therexare two games left and we could lose more guys. We are tight to the cap. I would not be making moves until I had to.

If I can suit Prince up from here, not use a roster spot, and save some cap room for a signing later, I'd go that route. For now at least.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 09:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We'll probably wait to announce the promotion just to mess with the Bills. They won't know if we're going with Adeniji or Prince. They'll never be able to properly game plan

Seemed planned to me, the Burrow quote. A little smoke.  Mellow

(12-30-2022, 09:58 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Also, if Prince has unused elevations, we can use him for both regular season games off the PS. And the POs, too. Taylor was on the PS last year and played in every PO game without being on the 53, I believe.

I think pally is probably correct, that Prince will take the spot. But therexare two games left and we could lose more guys. We are tight to the cap. I would not be making moves until I had to.

If I can suit Prince up from here, not use a roster spot, and save some cap room for a signing later, I'd go that route. For now at least.

I would also go that route, nice post. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Were rolling out a mediocre RT either way not really much advantage to be had.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 10:32 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: We're rolling out a mediocre RT either way not really much advantage to be had.

I actually thought Adeniji played okay versus the elite pass rushers of the Patriots. La'el is a mediocre pass protector at best this year.

Run blocking I think might be where we suffer if any as Adeniji also had a nice run block for Mixon's big run against the Pats.

We will see how mediocre they are. I still think we start Adeniji who played MUCH better than his PFF grade IMO.
Reply/Quote
At least we don’t have Von Miller to contend with
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 10:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I actually thought Adeniji played okay versus the elite pass rushers of the Patriots. La'el is a mediocre pass protector at best this year.

Run blocking I think might be where we suffer if any as Adeniji also had a nice run block for Mixon's big run against the Pats.

We will see how mediocre they are. I still think we start Adeniji who played MUCH better than his PFF grade IMO.

I hope you are right Nate because we really need one of them to be at least servicable.  I really hope the rest of the OL can continue to play solid (and Jonah play the way he was for the 5 or so week run after the bye).  After last year I don't have a ton of faith in Adeniji but perhaps moving out to tackle will help.  

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 10:32 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Were rolling out a mediocre RT either way not really much advantage to be had.

[Image: thats-the-joke-gif-5.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 10:32 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Were rolling out a mediocre RT either way not really much advantage to be had.

Mediocre is being generous
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2022, 12:01 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: I hope you are right Nate because we really need one of them to be at least servicable.  I really hope the rest of the OL can continue to play solid (and Jonah play the way he was for the 5 or so week run after the bye).  After last year I don't have a ton of faith in Adeniji but perhaps moving out to tackle will help.  

Adeniji is clearly better at Tackle. I wanted him cut after last season so no homerism for him from me.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2022, 12:01 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: I hope you are right Nate because we really need one of them to be at least servicable.  I really hope the rest of the OL can continue to play solid (and Jonah play the way he was for the 5 or so week run after the bye).  After last year I don't have a ton of faith in Adeniji but perhaps moving out to tackle will help.  

He held up ok last week coming in cold, i give me some credit.. run blocking was good.. i believe zero penalties, no sacks, no whiffs or blown assignments.. not too many teams have the luxury of a decent backup tackle 
Reply/Quote