Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roster updates 10/26
Congratulations to Joe. He has done a fine job filling in for Jordan Evans on the special teams

There is still one open roster position. I am assuming it is being held for Waynes, Adeniji, or Kareem whoever is ready first

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bachie has 8 tackles over the last two games. 5 and then 3. Dude is lighting it up given the limited snaps he is getting. He definitely earned it.

And as a bonus his name auto corrected to nachos on my phone so he has that going for him too.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 05:06 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Bachie has 8 tackles over the last two games. 5 and then 3. Dude is lighting it up given the limited snaps he is getting. He definitely earned it.

And as a bonus his name auto corrected to nachos on my phone so he has that going for him too.

Lol, seriously though, really liked Bachie at Michigan State and when we signed him I was both excited at first and then 
surprised he had done next to nothing in the NFL yet. Saw him make some nice tackles late the last few games along with
Bailey. Really liking our Linebackers and our LB coach. Wilson and ADG have been studs this year.
Reply/Quote
Moss getting back to the practice squad intrigues me more than it probably should, but I'm interested in following his development as a player.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote