Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roster updates 10/8/22
Alrightly Shelvin, clog up the middle big fellow and tackle Dobbins when he runs your way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 09:54 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Well, if nothing else, he is fresh.  Should be able to hold down the middle of the line on early run snaps.  I think this signals the Bengal's belief that the Ravens are going to try and take advantage of Reader's absence and go with a very heavy run package.  Tupou could get worn out.  Hope Shelvin contributes.  

We are going to need our Linebackers and Secondary helping out in the run game as well. Big game for Logan Wilson
as our leader on Defense with DJ out. Could see Logan with a ton of tackles in this game. Just hope Shelvin or Tufele 
can step up and not be clear weaknesses. If one of these guys plays well, I think we can pull out a win in Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:48 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Alrightly Shelvin, clog up the middle big fellow and tackle Dobbins when he runs your way.

Yup, if nothing else, he is very large.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2022, 10:04 PM)casear2727 Wrote: It is difficult in close games, hopefully we can get some leads.

The Jets game was confirtable-ish. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:48 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Alrightly Shelvin, clog up the middle big fellow and tackle Dobbins when he runs your way.

Yep we've gotta slow down their run game. Limit Jackson, don't let him break the big ones.

If we do I like our chances.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 01:49 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep we've gotta slow down their run game. Limit Jackson, don't let him break the big ones.

If we do I like our chances.

Same. Liking our chances more and more tonight even though I picked the Ravens to win in their place.

It could be a close shootout type game if we cannot slow their run game down or it could be a blowout if we slow
down their run game and our Offense finally clicks against the worst passing D in the NFL right now.

Excited for this game, could be the big one where our guy's finally come together on Offense.
Reply/Quote