Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roster updates-SUPER BOWL
I love typing SUPER BOWL!!

The usual elevation of Trent Taylor and Mike Daniels gets to play in the big game too. With the return of Josh Tupou and Cam Sample, I would anticipate 2 of the inactives will be Zach Kerr and Tyler Shelvin

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 06:15 PM)pally Wrote: I love typing SUPER BOWL!!

The usual elevation of Trent Taylor and Mike Daniels gets to play in the big game too.  With the return of Josh Tupou and Cam Sample, I would anticipate 2 of the inactives will be Zach Kerr and Tyler Shelvin

Does this mean Uzi plays?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And Tyler Shelvin will have a punt return TD in the Super Bowl!
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 06:50 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Does this mean Uzi plays?

well it means they didn't elevate a tight end

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 07:06 PM)pally Wrote: well it means they didn't elevate a tight end

Which is a good sign. I heard something about Zac saying it looks like he's on track to play. Fingers crossed.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Mike Daniels is going to be fired all the way up to play in the Super Bowl. It will be huge if he comes out on fire collapsing the pocket on the immobile Stafford. I'm not usually too excited about a practice squad call up. But I'm pumped for Daniels being healthy and wrecking shit in the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Is the guy they signed from the Cards still around?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 06:50 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Does this mean Uzi plays?

He was a full participant at practice yesterday.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 08:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Mike Daniels is going to be fired all the way up to play in the Super Bowl. It will be huge if he comes out on fire collapsing the pocket on the immobile Stafford. I'm not usually too excited about a practice squad call up. But I'm pumped for Daniels being healthy and wrecking shit in the Super Bowl.

Same. Excited to see him play.
Reply/Quote
We're gonna win this.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We're gonna win this.

I think you're right bro.  I think this is gonna happen!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Uzi is definitely playing. By the way it's crazy that Mike Daniels (age 32) will be the oldest player on the Bengals' roster tommorow.

We got this. WHO-DEY!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:41 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Uzi is definitely playing.  By the way it's crazy that Mike Daniels (age 32) will be the oldest player on the Bengals' roster tommorow.

We got this.  WHO-DEY!!!!!

except for Clark and Kevin

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 08:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Mike Daniels is going to be fired all the way up to play in the Super Bowl. It will be huge if he comes out on fire collapsing the pocket on the immobile Stafford. I'm not usually too excited about a practice squad call up. But I'm pumped for Daniels being healthy and wrecking shit in the Super Bowl.

Ditto. Thought the same thing when I saw this. He may come out on fire.
Reply/Quote