Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rottenburger the rapist
PUHHHHLEASE WHY ALL THE ACCOLADES FOR A RAPIST WITH NO EFFIN ETHICS!!!

Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:06 PM)RASCAL Wrote: PUHHHHLEASE WHY ALL THE ACCOLADES FOR A RAPIST WITH NO EFFIN ETHICS!!!

Great 12th thread in 7 years. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna have to give the Steelers fans 2 points on the Smack Scoreboard. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 12:07 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm gonna have to give the Steelers fans 2 points on the Smack Scoreboard. 

It's the only reason you bunch of blumpkins keep us around.   Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 11:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Great 12th thread in 7 ye
somebody had to do it, WHY NOT ME!!!

Reply/Quote
Ben definitely was a rapist. He raped the Bengals and Browns repeatedly for 18 years. At least the Ravens were able to fight back and knee him in the balls and even break his nose once.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 07:27 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ben definitely was a rapist. He raped the Bengals and Browns repeatedly for 18 years. At least the Ravens were able to fight back and knee him in the balls and even break his nose once.

there is a NEW BULLY in the afcn. deal with it!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 11:31 AM)RASCAL Wrote: there is a NEW BULLY in the afcn. deal with it!!!

Thread topic change?  I would say slow your roll on this claim.  Even with all of our, considerable, difficulties we only finished half a game behind you.  Yes, you rested your starters for the last game, but it's not like beating Cleveland is a given anymore.  In any event, I can get you feeling yourself right now, so I'll leave it at that.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 11:31 AM)RASCAL Wrote: there is a NEW BULLY in the afcn. deal with it!!!

You also thought that Carson Palmer was the NEW BULLY in 2006 too. How'd that work out? Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 02:45 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You also thought that Carson Palmer was the NEW BULLY in 2006 too. How'd that work out? Cool

we will never know, dirtshit player broke his knee! Whatever

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 01:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Thread topic change?  I would say slow your roll on this claim.  Even with all of our, considerable, difficulties we only finished half a game behind you.  Yes, you rested your starters for the last game, but it's not like beating Cleveland is a given anymore.  In any event, I can get you feeling yourself right now, so I'll leave it at that.  Smirk

biz changed the topic oh wise one. READ IT!!!Cool

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 12:11 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's the only reason you bunch of blumpkins keep us around.   Wink

Cindy Kim is around here?!?!?!?!?  

*only the cool kids will get that.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 07:27 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ben definitely was a rapist. He raped the Bengals and Browns repeatedly for 18 years. At least the Ravens were able to fight back ...

So did the Mighty Bengals ...

[Image: Burfict-Hit-Ben.0.gif][Image: Vontaze-Burfict-Ben-Roethlisberger.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:06 PM)RASCAL Wrote: PUHHHHLEASE WHY ALL THE ACCOLADES FOR A RAPIST WITH NO EFFIN ETHICS!!!

I have a family member who went to college with him at Miami. She was a freshman when he was a senior. She went to a party with her sorority and he was there. Her friend was very drunk and, allegedly, he kept trying to lure her away from her friends, was super touchy and just gross. My family member had words with him, he was of course a jerk, but she grabbed her friend's hand and they left.

She has hated him ever since. Said he is very much the creeper his reputation says he is. Allegedly.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:26 PM)BengalB Wrote: I have a family member who went to college with him at Miami. She was a freshman when he was a senior. She went to a party with her sorority and he was there. Her friend was very drunk and, allegedly, he kept trying to lure her away from her friends, was super touchy and just gross. My family member had words with him, he was of course a jerk, but she grabbed her friend's hand and they left.

She has hated him ever since. Said he is very much the creeper his reputation says he is. Allegedly.

The amount of stories like this from Miami of Ohio are alarming. The dude was a first class piece of garbage, he didn't take no for an answer with women, he was rude, handsy and a drunken mess. Outside of the women issues, he was a first class asshole to multiple local bartenders and servers around campus, those stories followed him to Pittsburgh.

Honestly, the guy is the scumiest scumbag in the NFL.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I guess there's no reason to bring up Mixon in this thread?

I mean if we want to go where this thread is going.

And that's not to defend whatever someone's friend said Ben did in college...that's to point out most sports fans root for a guy with a bad history at some point or another.  

Maybe y'all should just enjoy the thrill of the first playoff win since 1988 and a chance at the first Superbowl for the franchise instead of worrying about every other team.  There will be time for that in the offseason and when Ben get into the HOF.  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:06 PM)RASCAL Wrote: PUHHHHLEASE WHY ALL THE ACCOLADES FOR A RAPIST WITH NO EFFIN ETHICS!!
as evident of this post, let us all stand up and give the GOAT of all teams and QB's Tom Brady for allowing all fans to forget the rapist and send him into a retirement that should never be jacketed for canton! Take a Bow Mr. Brady!!!

Reply/Quote
You still have that old sig up. You trying to jinx the Bengals, pal?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
He was actually a hint to the Bengals success

Ben, Bengals.
Another black colored jersey.
Raiders, black colored jersey.
A great afc coach dies
Reply/Quote