Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rottenburger the rapist
(01-28-2022, 11:31 AM)RASCAL Wrote: there is a NEW BULLY in the afcn. deal with it!!!
Have a great off season bullies!!!  Cooper kupp is your new daddy
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:34 AM)Catwalk24 Wrote: Have a great off season bullies!!!  Cooper kupp is your new daddy

may be, but pissburgh never will. Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 09:13 AM)RASCAL Wrote: may be, but pissburgh never will. Hilarious

Please, the Steelers have been your daddy for most of the past thirty-five years.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Please, the Steelers have been your daddy for most of the past thirty-five years.  Wink

son of paul is on his last few years, so what is past is past. you stoolers are always living in the past!! Wink

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 08:06 PM)RASCAL Wrote: son of paul is on his last few years, so what is past is past. you stoolers are always living in the past!! Wink

Where's in the offseason, every single one of us are living in the past right now.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 09:18 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Where's in the offseason, every single one of us are living in the past right now.  Smirk

Please, the Steelers have been your daddy for most of the past thirty-five years. That was a stooler that said this, NOT me chumly

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:34 AM)Catwalk24 Wrote: Have a great off season bullies!!!  Cooper kupp is your new daddy

"Haha, your team went to the Super Bowl."  - A person whose future 4th place team has Mitchell Trubisky as their starting QB attempting Smack Talk.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2022, 01:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: "Haha, your team went to the Super Bowl."  - A person whose future 4th place team has Mitchell Trubisky as their starting QB attempting Smack Talk.

Based on the post history, I'm fairly sure the person you responded to isn't a Steelers fan but a Rams fan that showed up after the Super Bowl.   Doubt they will be back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2022, 01:52 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Based on the post history, I'm fairly sure the person you responded to isn't a Steelers fan but a Rams fan that showed up after the Super Bowl.   Doubt they will be back.

I just assume anyone who sucks on here is a Steelers fan. Even if they're a Rams fans now (after a SB win) they were probably a Steelers fan before they hopped off one wagon and onto another.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Good news for Ben is there's a new slime ball on the block in Cleveland and he's the highest paid slime ball unlikely to play a full season.. I guess that's the good thing about being a slime ball..there is always a slimier ball waiting in the wings.  Sick
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I like Big Ben, don't know enought about all that non football stuff and to be honest really don't care, how a guy plays is all that mattes to me and as we know Big Ben is a future Hall of Famer. Best QB the Steelers ever had.
Reply/Quote