Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
salty tears
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bills-matt-milano-provides-candid-161535260.html

This was comical to me, few guys talking about how they weren't feeling it, how they weren't hyped up. I'm sorry, but you shouldn't need outside motivation to play profession sports, especially in the playoffs. And I'm not the only one, but I'm happy i can watch football from here on out and shouldn't have to hear Damar Hamlin anymore. Yes it was awful what happened, but its in the past, he obviously couldnt hype them up by visiting, so lets all move on
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:54 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bills-matt-milano-provides-candid-161535260.html

This was comical to me,  few guys talking about how they weren't feeling it, how they weren't hyped up.  I'm sorry, but you shouldn't need outside motivation to play profession sports, especially in the playoffs.  And I'm not the only one, but I'm happy i can watch football from here on out and shouldn't have to hear Damar Hamlin anymore. Yes it was awful what happened, but its in the past,  he obviously couldnt hype them up by visiting, so lets all move on

It is easier for some guys to say that than admit they just got whooped. 
Reply/Quote
Lmao you’d think simply being in the playoffs would be hype enough
Reply/Quote
NFL players looking more and more like NBA players every day
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:54 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bills-matt-milano-provides-candid-161535260.html

This was comical to me,  few guys talking about how they weren't feeling it, how they weren't hyped up.  I'm sorry, but you shouldn't need outside motivation to play profession sports, especially in the playoffs.  And I'm not the only one, but I'm happy i can watch football from here on out and shouldn't have to hear Damar Hamlin anymore. Yes it was awful what happened, but its in the past,  he obviously couldnt hype them up by visiting, so lets all move on

I disagree about Damar, i do want to hear about his progress but understand what you are saying, I also feel the same about how players are wearing to the game or saying on social media etc.. lets focus on the games more and less on personalities, dress, social media etc..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 03:49 PM)basballguy Wrote: NFL players looking more and more like NBA players every day

Oh man, if star QBs, RBs, WRs, or other players start taking a game off during the season for a mental break then the NFL will suck. I'm not talking about the expected late season resting of starters based on draft or playoff ramifications.

Could you imagine if it were like the NBA? Zac goes on about Burrow taking week 4 off because he's not feeling it and needed to rest for the playoffs. That's the shit-show-NBA-way of too many stars.

It's why Jokic deserves another MVP, he actually plays during the season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote