Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
send roses to JoeyB

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The one in February
Reply/Quote
Burrow taking flowers that only girls are allowed to appreciate? He must be "woke" they'll say to slam him!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 01:03 PM)jj22 Wrote: Burrow taking flowers that only girls are allowed to appreciate? He must be "woke" they'll say to slam him!

People who think "woke" is an insult already think Joe is

Reply/Quote
Sorry Joe..I ain't sleeping with you so I ain't buying flowers for you.. You're welcome to stop by my house and pick some,  but they don't bloom in February..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 01:03 PM)jj22 Wrote: Burrow taking flowers that only girls are allowed to appreciate? He must be "woke" they'll say to slam him!

Nah, before you give him the rose you just pretend that he's going to the Rose Bowl.   Maybe he'll even put it in his teeth for you.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

People who think "woke" is an insult already think Joe is

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 02:18 PM)grampahol Wrote: Sorry Joe..I ain't sleeping with you 

Oh Gramps you old school romantic. The board here knows you never kiss and tell. Now go get those dozen roses for Joseph!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 03:25 PM)GodFather Wrote: Oh Gramps you old school romantic. The board here knows you never kiss and tell. Now go get those dozen roses for Joseph!

Foiled again!  Drats drats and double drats! <-- And I don't even remember which cartoon that's from..it's been awhile. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 05:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: Foiled again!  Drats drats and double drats! <-- And I don't even remember which cartoon that's from..it's been awhile. 

Snidely Whiplash, from Dudly Doright.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
After that suit he wore before the Miami game (repurposed curtains according to one member), I think I've seen enough of Joe with roses.
Reply/Quote
Joey Bur-rose... since so many out there put an "s" at the end of his name anyway.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 07:13 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: After that suit he wore before the Miami game (repurposed curtains according to one member), I think I've seen enough of Joe with roses.

Yes,if anyone on this board hasn’t seen the suit yet,that he wore to the Miami game,you have to go check it out.Anyone who would wear that would wear anything.Ugliest suit I have ever seen in my entire life.
Reply/Quote
Wait till you see what he wears to Baltimore. Sarcasm I don't care if he wears a necktie with a t-shirt, if they can come home a winner.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 01:21 PM)pally Wrote:

[Image: j9l3Jv.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If it gets us a superbowl. I'll plant a 2 acre rose garden for him..
Reply/Quote
Can i send it to his hot gf instead? just platonic, u know.
Reply/Quote