Poll: Should the Bengals consider trading Andy?
Yes but only if we get a great deal in return like the op said because its not like he said trade him for peanuts
no he is our franchise Qb
yes because AJM is actually better than Dalton
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should the Bengals considering trading Andy Dalton?
(03-09-2017, 06:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: We got the Defense.. .We got the Weapons..

We got 2 OT draft picks from 2 years ago
we got 1 RG draft pick from last year
we got a Vet that can play RG or RT

Does the OL need improvement sure. no doubts some parts of the OL need upgraded. which they still have time to do.

If we Beef up the D its healthy and better than last year possibly. (no notable losses)

The offensive will probly take a step back.  But its not like free agency is over.

Why is it we lose 2 players and people act like the season is over.

NO you don't trade Dalton.     You Replace the Missing free agents and move on.

I really don't think you understand there's no one in FA or draft picks is going to fix this O line this year and it will take 3 years to rebuild it if they draft right. 

The OTs that they got last year are bust Maybe not Fisher yet but Ohshitheybullrushedme is a bust he was garbage.

So why not rebuild it by getting a bunch of draft picks for Andy and AJ M we will be in the basement for 2 years verses another lost decade!!
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:39 PM)The_WiseOne Wrote: I really don't think you understand there's no one in FA or draft picks is going to fix this O line this year and it will take 3 years to rebuild it if they draft right. 

The OTs that they got last year are bust Maybe not Fisher yet but Ohshitheybullrushedme is a bust he was garbage.

So why not rebuild it by getting a bunch of draft picks for Andy and AJ M we will be in the basement for 2 years verses another lost decade!!

Andy and AJ need to go too.  They'll bring the biggest return.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
After trading Andy Dalton and AJ Green in a package deal to Houston for JJ Watt, I bet Mike Brown could sign Colin Kaepernick for peanuts. He's not very good but with the Cincinnati offensive line looking more like a picket fence than a wall, at least Kaepernick can run around a lot back there before he gets flattened. Or, alternatively, maybe Michael Vick isn't busy. Or Fran Tarkenton.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hey, Marvin. Good luck on that lame duck year without an offensive line.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:42 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: After trading Andy Dalton and AJ Green in a package deal to Houston for JJ Watt, I bet Mike Brown could sign Colin Kaepernick for peanuts.  He's not very good but with the Cincinnati offensive line looking more like a picket fence than a wall, at least Kaepernick can run around a lot back there before he gets flattened.  Or, alternatively, maybe Michael Vick isn't busy. Or Fran Tarkenton.

There's no way I would give up Green unless he was in his last year of his contract because Mikey will to cheap to pay his next contract he might franchise him one year after his contract is up but that's it
Reply/Quote