Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sleeper RB late
6'0 220 ran a 4.4 forty at his pro day and put up 20 reps of 225 and his 20 yard shuttle was 4.29 and 3 cone drill 6.87. 41 inch vertical and 11'01 broad jump. rated a 6th rounder right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d11ojAC8Cw
Reply/Quote
Wow...He ran through a lot of big holes, but he also shook off an LSU LB like he wasn't even there. Looks like a very upright, one-cut runner. Somewhat like Jeremy Hill. Have to look in to character and ball-security issues (not saying they are bad, just don't know).

Good find!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If a RB is picked up as a UDFA, great. I would hope they don't use a draft pick on one though. A RB would likely not replace any of the four the Bengals have (Bernard, Hill, Burkhead, Peerman) and likely would go to PS. Also, I think there are other backup spots where a late-round pick might be more useful and have a better opportunity to make the final roster.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 01:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If a RB is picked up as a UDFA, great. I would hope they don't use a draft pick on one though. A RB would likely not replace any of the four the Bengals have (Bernard, Hill, Burkhead, Peerman) and likely would go to PS. Also, I think there are other backup spots where a late-round pick might be more useful and have a better opportunity to make the final roster.

Depends if the FO is looking for a future ST stud to replace Peerman down the road and they don't think
the player will become a UDFA. If he is Darrin Simmons guy he will take him regardless of position.
Reply/Quote