Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snap counts from Titans game
The new dude Kerr played 12 snaps. We never heard his name so that must mean he didn't screw up. Josh Tupou only had 5 snaps. Will need to watch the injury report on him. I bet that knee wasn't as healed as they had hoped.

A shout out to LB Clay Johnston who played only 1 snap but he got the tackle on Derrick Henry's failed 2 point conversion attempt

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:47 AM)pally Wrote: A shout out to LB Clay Johnston who played only 1 snap but he got the tackle on Derrick Henry's failed 2 point conversion attempt

That was a great play.  Came in from the backside and got him around the ankles.  For some reason he didn't get credit in the gamebook stats.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 06:21 PM)Roland Wrote: That was a great play.  Came in from the backside and got him around the ankles.  For some reason he didn't get credit in the gamebook stats.

It was on the 2pt conversion. Wouldn't count against the stats. Beautiful play though. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 06:37 PM)wcu Wrote: It was on the 2pt conversion. Wouldn't count against the stats. Beautiful play though. 

Huh.  I never knew that 2pt conversion stats don't count. They don't even list the tackler in the gamebook.  Strange exception. Hmm
Reply/Quote
Mike Hilton sure is around the ball a lot for a guy only playing 47% of the snaps. That's the biggest surprise that I took from that other than what Pally already stated about Johnston. That's amazing.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Also mad props out to Logan Wilson playing all 53 snaps. That's how a 2nd year player is supposed to be at the end of the season.
Pratt played 47 and Bailey the other 6

They played 52 snaps with 2 LB and the 1 snap with 3 LB was the goal line play from the 1 yard line.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:47 AM)pally Wrote: The new dude Kerr played 12 snaps.  We never heard his name so that must mean he didn't screw up.  Josh Tupou only had 5 snaps.  Will need to watch the injury report on him.  I bet that knee wasn't as healed as they had hoped.

A shout out to LB Clay Johnston who played only 1 snap but he got the tackle on Derrick Henry's failed 2 point conversion attempt

That was a huge play by Johnston.  

I can't help but wonder if they shouldn't be playing more of Carman and less of Adeniji.  If the Chiefs game starts off with a lot of the same struggles, I hope they will give Carman a shot.

Ditto Evans over Perine.  Evans is a threat to score any time he touches the ball and is a much more sure-handed receiver.  
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 08:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That was a huge play by Johnston.  

I can't help but wonder if they shouldn't be playing more of Carman and less of Adeniji.  If the Chiefs game starts off with a lot of the same struggles, I hope they will give Carman a shot.

Ditto Evans over Perine.  Evans is a threat to score any time he touches the ball and is a much more sure-handed receiver.  

Yeah, Evans with the ball is like trying to stop a bowling ball.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Huge props to Lou for installing magnets in all his guys cleats and gloves. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
It was good seeing Shelvin out there in big time situations. Didn’t seem like a liability. Been waiting all year to see what he can do. Not sure how much of that was because he is young and wasn’t ready and how much was because of our depth at DT but nice to see him play reasonably well (at least from what I noticed).
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 06:37 PM)wcu Wrote: It was on the 2pt conversion. Wouldn't count against the stats. Beautiful play though. 

Weird that they don't count it. Glad i am not a stats person. Changing rules, stats change.
Reply/Quote
Jackson Carmen must be really horrible not to take snaps from one of these guys.

Man i hope he pans out. We can’t miss on lineman when we pick them so high. Hitting on lineman in the draft could literally get us some championships if Burrow is gonna be this guy his whole career
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 05:10 AM)Roland Wrote: Huh.  I never knew that 2pt conversion stats don't count. They don't even list the tackler in the gamebook.  Strange exception. Hmm

They should count. Great play by Clay Johnston as you said. Changed the momentum for us.

Start Carman or at least give him snaps if Adeniji keeps playing like that is my main move that needs to be made.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 08:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That was a huge play by Johnston.  

Agree with all. Also should start Evans over Perine cause of the INT that was Perine's fault. This is what Billy B does.

Evans also was good on Returns and had a good game overall.

(01-24-2022, 10:35 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: It was good seeing Shelvin out there in big time situations. Didn’t seem like a liability. Been waiting all year to see what he can do. Not sure how much of that was because he is young and wasn’t ready and how much was because of our depth at DT but nice to see him play reasonably well (at least from what I noticed).

Shelvin looked much better than the last Cleveland game, looks like he lost a bit of weight and as you said wasn't a liability.
Reply/Quote