Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stat of the day, stat of the day...
THIS IS THE STAT OF THE DAAYYYYYYY.

Some of you might get it.  Ninja

Last time the Bengals went on the road in the second half of the season and beat a team with record at least 3 games above .500.  ?

November 15th, 2009. Beat the Steelers 18-12. Both teams went into the game 6-2.

Discuss!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
B Scott to the house behind the Quan Cosby special!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2015, 08:44 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: B Scott to the house behind the Quan Cosby special!!!

96 yards and a cloud of dust!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2015, 08:44 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: B Scott to the house behind the Quan Cosby special!!!

Literally one of my favorite plays ever by a Bengal. Cosby went so hard
Reply/Quote
We won that game without our offense scoring a td.

I'll take a win anyway I can get it, but I will be very worried if our offense does not score a td this Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 10:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: We won that game without our offense scoring a td.  

I'll take a win anyway I can get it, but I will be very worried if our offense does not score a td this Sunday.

Most of the things people would be concerned about this week, i'm actually glad are there. Playing on the road, against a good team, on Sunday night where they've never won.

I don't think they overlooked the Texans, but i don't think they were as focused as they could have been. At least on offense. With the toughness of the task they have this week, i don't think there's any doubt they will give their best effort. With the talent they have, i'm expecting a win this week.

I don't think this game will define who they are...necessarily...but i wouldn't disagree that it will show if they're "the same bengals" or if they've taken a step to being a truly good team that can do some damage in the playoffs, regardless of who they play.

Reply/Quote
That was the what?

Stat of the day.

Bop.
Reply/Quote
Quan Cosby was such an awesome special teamer.
Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d81433274/WK-10-Can-t-Miss-play-Great-Scott

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 12:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Most of the things people would be concerned about this week, i'm actually glad are there. Playing on the road, against a good team, on Sunday night where they've never won.

I don't think they overlooked the Texans, but i don't think they were as focused as they could have been. At least on offense. With the toughness of the task they have this week, i don't think there's any doubt they will give their best effort. With the talent they have, i'm expecting a win this week.

I don't think this game will define who they are...necessarily...but i wouldn't disagree that it will show if they're "the same bengals" or if they've taken a step to being a truly good team that can do some damage in the playoffs, regardless of who they play.

I also think the odd schedule they have had also has played an issue to the loss.

Bye week to 4 days off to 11 days offs.

Hard to get on a schedule. They say it takes 3 weeks to get on or off a schedule. That would be the Texans week. Hopefully this 6 day week plus the loss will get us refocused.
Reply/Quote