Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
steelers remaining 2 games
The steelers have 2 games left....against the browns and the ravens. Given that those teams are division opponents, do any steeler fans think realistically either of those teams could surprisingly jump up and bite the steelers? Or is there absoulutely no way either of those teams pulls off a surprise victory?
Reply/Quote
The only way either of those games are competitive is if the Browns and Ravens combine rosters for the final two games. That team would still be stuck with Clausen or Manziel at qb, no good receivers and a secondary (overall) literally worse than the Steelers.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The only way either of those games are competitive is if the Browns and Ravens combine rosters for the final two games. That team would still be stuck with Clausen or Manziel at qb, no good receivers and a secondary (overall) literally worse than the Steelers.

I give Ravens zero hope ,, and Browns some hope.. Manziel is not doing better at QB and they could hang in there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 11:43 AM)Beaker Wrote: The steelers have 2 games left....against the browns and the ravens. Given that those teams are division opponents, do any steeler fans think realistically either of those teams could surprisingly jump up and bite the steelers? Or is there absoulutely no way either of those teams pulls off a surprise victory?

Not really sure it matters unless some how both of them took the steelers down.  The Jets will lose to the Pats and that gives us a one game pad on them.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Do the Ravens have any offensive starters still in right now?

I'm not joking. I think Mallet is starting.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Didn't Manziel throw for like 400 against the steelers at Ketchup stadium?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 12:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Didn't Manziel throw for like 400 against the steelers at Ketchup stadium?

No.  Regardless that would only mean something if the game was decided by passing yards, which it isn't.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 12:43 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No.  Regardless that would only mean something if the game was decided by passing yards, which it isn't.

Yeah he did, like 370ish, I think?  Regardless, as you say, the game isn't decided by passing yards.  The rest of the team just isn't that good.  Johnny has a lot of growing to do, but he may finally be taking this game seriously.  He could be a thorn in some sides on down the line....as much as it pains me to say that.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 12:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Didn't Manziel throw for like 400 against the steelers at Ketchup stadium?

What good is throwing for 372 yards and getting destroyed 30 to 9?

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 11:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What good is throwing for 372 yards and getting destroyed 30 to 9?

look who you are talking to...
People suck
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 11:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What good is throwing for 372 yards and getting destroyed 30 to 9?

They could get frisky if they stay turnover free. Probably won't be but maybe lol
Reply/Quote
Soooo.....under or over 69.5 points for the steelers over last two weeks? LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 11:43 AM)Beaker Wrote: do any steeler fans think realistically either of those teams could surprisingly jump up and bite the steelers?

No, not realistically.

Although I heard stories of players like Dick Butkis and Conrad Dobler biting opposing players when they were under a pile.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 04:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They could get frisky if they stay turnover free.   Probably won't be but maybe lol

So nothing....You agree throwing for 370 and rushing for 15 and getting your ass handed to you 30-9 is useless.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 12:18 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So nothing....You agree throwing for 370 and rushing for 15 and getting your ass handed to you 30-9 is useless.

Lol well I could be boring and make a useless post about how bad the rest of their schedule is... Or could just bring up the best chance for either of these bad teams to be frisky to you know.... Promote discussion.

It's irrelevant anyway. The steelers will be knocked out by either the Pats or Bengals. If the Chiefs get the 3 that game could be a loss as well but it will depend on injuries for the chefs.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 02:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's irrelevant anyway.  The steelers will be knocked out by either the Pats or Bengals.

Possibly for the Pats..........A lot less likely for the Bengals.  Either way you are indicating that we win a playoff game.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 02:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Possibly for the Pats..........A lot less likely for the Bengals.  Either way you are indicating that we win a playoff game.

Yeah you will beat the broncos if they are the 3.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 11:43 AM)Beaker Wrote: The steelers have 2 games left....against the browns and the ravens. Given that those teams are division opponents, do any steeler fans think realistically either of those teams could surprisingly jump up and bite the steelers? Or is there absoulutely no way either of those teams pulls off a surprise victory?

ive never rooted for the browns or ravens as hard as i am these last 2 weeks
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah you will beat the broncos if they are the 3.

We don't seem to do too well in Mile High.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 12:18 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So nothing....You agree throwing for 370 and rushing for 15 and getting your ass handed to you 30-9 is useless.

Shows they can move the ball it was only his second start this season they dont have the CBs to hang though
Reply/Quote