Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
stop crying around
this is my first post hear even tho ive been reading all year. Ive been a Bengal fan all my life and they havnt won a playoff game sinc ive been born (1991) but some of you on here is so negative and crying around ! ive seen the bad luck with the bengals and yes I kno it sucks but its football! we lost Dalton its part of football we don't kno how long he be out or whatever but lets worry bout getting pacman and eifert and iloka healthy and go from there! we still got a chance at this ! we are 10-3 and still in playoffs why fold now? we got AJ which looked decent in there today for just bein thrown in against a huge rivalry and decent D ! so that being said stop ur cryin around and support the freakin team no matter who is playing! WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
Lol, you think 1991 is old?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Crying around? Is that even a thing?
Reply/Quote
I always love someone coming here and telling others how to be fans.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:33 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Crying around? Is that even a thing?

I wonder if that is related to sleeping around?  haha but yeah I says that all the time crying around.. LOL.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:03 PM)huntinfool01 Wrote: this is my first post hear even tho ive been reading all year. Ive been a Bengal fan all my life  and they havnt won a playoff game sinc ive been born (1991) but some of you on here is so negative and crying around ! ive seen the bad luck with the bengals and yes I kno it sucks but its football! we lost Dalton its part of football we don't kno how long he be out or whatever but lets worry bout getting pacman and eifert and iloka healthy and go from there! we still got a chance at this ! we are 10-3 and still in playoffs why fold now? we got AJ which looked decent in there today for just bein thrown in against a huge rivalry and decent D ! so that being said stop ur cryin around and support the freakin team no matter who is playing! WHO DEY!

My seventh grade English teacher just died a second time. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think we should cut this person some slack. He/she is a fan. Since when do we rip fellow fans because they are a little grammatically challenged? (well maybe a lot) But that's no reason to bash the guy/girl. Solidarity with all Bengals fans. Who Dey!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Considering the circumstances, I think it is acceptable for fans to be upset.

Reply/Quote
did I ever once say 1991 was old ? yall are just so damn negative every time there a damn loss! We got a top 5 D we an ride on and see what AJ has to offer till then don't get me wrong sucks Dalton is out but its football!
Reply/Quote