Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Johnson Jr
So he’s not Ocho Cinco Jr?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 10:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So he’s not Ocho Cinco Jr?

Nope.  Uno Ocho.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 01:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Looking forward to all the "clever" Uno Ocho jokes.  Whatever

(10-30-2018, 10:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So he’s not Ocho Cinco Jr?

(10-30-2018, 10:20 PM)McC Wrote: Nope.  Uno Ocho.

[Image: source.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
You know that if he's one of the top recuits coming out of college he's not coming to Cincinnati unless Dalton is finished and we go through a Clevelandesque process of finding a new QB.. But I will say we've had some pretty darn good QBs over the years. We've been lucky in that respect. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 01:17 AM)grampahol Wrote: You know that if he's one of the top recuits coming out of college he's not coming to Cincinnati unless Dalton is finished and we go through a Clevelandesque process of finding a new QB.. But I will say we've had some pretty darn good QBs over the years. We've been lucky in that respect. 

Whaat
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 02:17 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Usually the kid is nothing like the dad

Very true. But sometimes the Dad is Bobby Bonds, and the son is Barry. On a more local note, sometimes the dad is Ken Griffey Sr, and the son is Jr. We should have a good idea by Chad Jr.'s Junior year (redundant much?) of how good of a player he is.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 01:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Chad's son is a 4 star recruit that just committed (as a WR) to Arizona State. He looks like he's going to be slightly bigger than Sr, as he's already 6'2" and 180 lbs.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/chad-johnson-jr-son-of-former-nfl-star-wide-receiver-announces-arizona-state-commitment/

How funny would it be to go from Chad to AJ then back to Chad? Oddly enough, Chad Jr wears AJ Green's number.

Looking forward to all the "clever" Uno Ocho jokes.  Whatever

If he has Chad's footwork, I want him.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 09:30 AM)pdub2005 Wrote: Very true. But sometimes the Dad is Bobby Bonds, and the son is Barry. On a more local note, sometimes the dad is Ken Griffey Sr, and the son is Jr. We should have a good idea by Chad Jr.'s Junior year (redundant much?) of how good of a player he is.

Sometimes the Dad is Joe Bryant and the son is Kobe. Sometimes the Dad is Dell Curry and the son is Steph.

Or for the NFL, sometimes the Dad is Oliver Luck and the son is Andrew. Sometimes the Dad is Archie Manning and the son is Peyton.

(10-31-2018, 09:46 AM)ochocincos Wrote: If he has Chad's footwork, I want him.

Check out the 12 second mark:

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 02:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hopefully a bunch. And hopefully we can sign them all just to irritate you.  Smirk

I'll take all the Chads we can get.  I did not even mind the celebrations.

Just no more half-assed whiny Ochocincos.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 12:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'll take all the Chads we can get.  I did not even mind the celebrations.

Just no more half-assed whiny Ochocincos.

You could've fooled me with how you talk about the guy. "Ochocinco" only lasted 3 years and one of those was still a really good year. 

Yet some people let those 3 years become his legacy, rather than the 6 Pro Bowls or leading us out of the abyss.

Not to mention he had a fun personality for the first 7 years.
Reply/Quote