Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
texans @ Bengals... final score
I see the Bengals bouncing back nicely...
27-10
Reply/Quote
Texans 16 Bengals 0
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
17-3 Texans, I have reservations about this. But with Marvin and Chimpanzee nothing surprises me!
Reply/Quote
31-14 Bengals.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Texans- 75

Bengals- 5

Realistically more like 17-3 Texans.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Houston's offense is a wreck too. But their defense is better than ours. And it may very well put up points. 13-3 Houston.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
It's a tossup.. Either our O gets it together or they don't. I don't see our D completely melting down and I doubt that our O goes 2 consecutive games without scoring. 
It is worrying that we face yet another rookie QB with Houston, but I feel more confident. He's not a 5th stringer having been released by 12 other teams yet..if that were the case I'd definitely be worried.   I really wouldn't be shocked if Houston brought in a complete unknown just for this one game..
I'm still maintaining that it's a scripted season. We start out absolutely horrible then run the tables later on so the NFL can script the Cinderella story for the 50th anniversary and we win the super bowl finally. 
Now we need some kind of fakey patriotic foolishness and some nostalgic nonsense of which we have the ready made story of Paul Brown and his son deserves the championship because [insert flimsy excuse here]  
What's that you say? The NFL isn't corrupt! The Squeelers get away with dirty play just because all the rest of the league is soft and not mentally tough! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
24 - team that got humiliated at home by the Ravens
17 - team that got humiliated at home by the Jaguars
Reply/Quote
21 - 14 Texans. We're on the road to 0 - 16.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 07:59 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: 21 - 14 Texans.  We're on the road to 0 - 16.

Don't let anyone tell you you're not optimistic enough to be a real fan!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 08:09 PM)grampahol Wrote: Don't let anyone tell you you're not optimistic enough to be a real fan!  

I've always been realistic.  If I had any reason to hope, I would.  And this year we have a crap O line and a crap OC.  Our D is not what it once was either.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 07:45 PM)McC Wrote: Houston's offense is a wreck too.  But their defense is better than ours.  And it may very well put up points.  13-3 Houston.

I'll go with this. Assuming Bullock makes the FG. In fact I wouldn't be too surprised to see a safety in this game giving the Texans an extra 2 point margin.
Reply/Quote
Every scenario about Thursday spells disaster for Bengals

-Primetime
-JJ Watt owns the 'Red Ryder BB Gun'
-Rookie QBs

I'm seeing a 31 - 10 blowout (TD in garbage time)
Reply/Quote
20-17 Texans on FG as time expires.
Reply/Quote
My gut tells me 23-6 Texans. These guys just don't have it.

Reply/Quote
Ahhh the infamous tie 3-3
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 08:12 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I've always been realistic.  If I had any reason to hope, I would.  And this year we have a crap O line and a crap OC.  Our D is not what it once was either.

Right on Bonnie - realistic

I mean is there a chance we win ? sure, any given Sunday. But being realistic, ummmmmm

Like Bonnie says our O-line is horrendously, awful ! And that's putting it mildly. Watt and Clowney are gonna have a field day. Marvin and primetime don't get along and 3 days to prepare, LOL. This OC could have 3 months and he'd have no clue ! He's drastically in over his head. We're missing our best leader/playmaker on D.

So being realistic:

Texans - 23

Bengals - 13
Reply/Quote
Texans 8 Bengals 3. Texans get 2 FG and a sack for a safety. Bengals get a fumble recovery inside the Texan's 10 and procede to loose 4 yds and settle for the FG.
Reply/Quote
My motto is to never bet on the Bengals. But since I am not betting on them..

Bengals win 20 - 10

Yup, serious too. Last year Bengals lost against the Broncos at home on Sunday. Then played the Dolphins (playoff team) on that Thursday night and won. I think they can pull this off somehow. But remember my motto tho.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 11:03 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right on Bonnie - realistic

I mean is there a chance we win ? sure, any given Sunday. But being realistic, ummmmmm

Like Bonnie says our O-line is horrendously, awful ! And that's putting it mildly. Watt and Clowney are gonna have a field day. Marvin and primetime don't get along and 3 days to prepare, LOL. This OC could have 3 months and he'd have no clue ! He's drastically in over his head. We're missing our best leader/playmaker on D.

So being realistic:

Texans - 23

Bengals - 13

Like the Balt Game.  Sick
Reply/Quote