Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
texans @ Bengals... final score
Based on week 1 game, this could very well be a tie, with 0-0. Perhaps 2-2 based on OL performance.

I think both teams will improve, and we will see some points. 17-6 Bengals.
Mixon and Eifert TD.
Reply/Quote
There is already a thread on this topic which I started Sunday.

Mods please merge.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 09:00 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Every scenario about Thursday spells disaster for Bengals

-Primetime
-JJ Watt owns the 'Red Ryder BB Gun'
-Rookie QBs

I'm seeing a 31 - 10 blowout (TD in garbage time)

Can a D lineman really own a QB? I'd say he owns the Bengals O line or Paul Alexander since he's the common denominator each time we play them. I honestly won't be surprised to see Macarron in the game tomorrow, and it'll be because our line gets Dalton killed, not because he gets benched like some people are hoping.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I always try to stay optimistic, but that sh*t show Sunday was..........there are no words to describe how awful that was. And with 3 days to rest/prepare; I don't think we have a chance.

Bengals 10
Texans 31
Reply/Quote
I'm predicting another Bengals loss.. Nothing that Giggles McGee or this team has said will convince me they've changed anything.

Other than less tipped ball interceptions.. I see more sacks and 0 points again
Reply/Quote
17-6 Texans
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
13-10 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 10:55 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: There is already a thread on this topic which I started Sunday.

Mods please merge.

I never saw it.....
sorry
Reply/Quote
22-14 Who Dey Boys win!!!!

Defense scores once and offense gives up a td on a turnover
Reply/Quote
4-4 score and heads to overtime where

Bengals win 6-4 all points scored on sacks for safeties by both teams

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 07:59 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: 21 - 14 Texans.  We're on the road to 0 - 16.

Oh great 

We will get the first pick in draft and have to wait a year or so to see him play.

Probably will be a position that is not needed as well. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 10:02 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Oh great 

We will get the first pick in draft and have to wait a year or so to see him play.

Probably will be a position that is not needed as well. 

So based on your comment it seems you're saying we keep Marvin even after going 0-16.  Since Marvin almost always sits the rookies in favor of the vets no matter how well they play.  You're probably right.
Reply/Quote
Texans have beaten us the last few years in a row and they will continue to do so.. one of those things... 17 - 9. It's gonna be a defensive game and the texans score 2 TD & a FG while we can only muster some FGs. Marvin will clap considerably more for this game though.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Texans 13

Big bounce back. If not then we might be Hosen for Rosen
Reply/Quote
You guys crack me up
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Texans 10

Usually after Andy is historically bad (see '14 browns game), he comes back and stomps the next opponent...
Reply/Quote
I'm going to modify my earlier prediction. I had the Bengals winning 17-13, but that was before I realized how bad Houston actually is. I still predict that Dalton bounces way back and has a very good game. 27-13, with this board doing another 180 and declaring they knew all along that last week was just a fluke and that the Bengals were legit Super Bowl contenders.
Reply/Quote