Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
that "Ossai guy"
(09-24-2022, 01:47 PM)jason Wrote: Ossai is an early frontrunner to be the first ever defensive Golden Binns award winner.

Golden Binns must stay an offensive skill award. For the defense front 7 it could be the Iron Moch? Iron Hunt?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 05:45 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: The trade back with Carman and extra picks of Ossai and Smith not looking good right now

Ossai was not even part of that trade back. We took D’Ante Smith and Tyler Shelvin with the 2 extra 4th round picks we acquired. Ossai was a 3rd rounder.

Anyway, as to the OP, Taylor and Lou will have to play Ossai more at some point. Hendrickson and Hubbard won’t be able play 90% of the snaps on a consistent basis like they have the first couple weeks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Ossai is also one of the youngest players on the team at only 22, and has played all of 17 NFL snaps. Way too early to be getting down on him.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 06:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Golden Binns must stay an offensive skill award. For the defense front 7 it could be the Iron Moch? Iron Hunt?

Moch is a good one. I remember there being quite a bit of buzz around him because of his 40 time. 
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 06:34 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is quite a bit different draft position, but this is Ossai's second season, he is healthy, and we watch the rookie in Detroit get 3 sacks in one game.  Maybe not everyone needs to get their sea legs under them?

Hutcherson have an injury that caused him a season and part of an offseason? I wasn't on the kids bandwagon, never even seen the game in preseason. Sorry, I just don't see need to pile BS on a young player that has played 17 snaps in his career.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 05:56 PM)Housh Wrote: I mean it’s been 2 games

But you would love it if he was getting pressures.

It has been 23 games since draft.. the argument from many was the extra picks overcame passing on Oline and trading back and adding Carman, I think after 23 games we can analyze what we g ot vs what we passed on.
Reply/Quote
Tiger

Once he figures out that injuries just happen then he'll be a lot better off. Also stop figuring a way to be in the league and play yourself into another contract. Go hard or stay home. The only thing between him and making a significant outcome is him. He's in his own head because He's playing slow instead of fast.
Reply/Quote
He has not stood out yet or has any of our pass rush for that matter.

Still not giving up on this kid and believe he will be a good player for the Bengals.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It’s pretty amazing the point total the Bengals have given up when you consider they have only one sack and one turnover. That won’t last when they start facing hood QBs though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 01:47 PM)jason Wrote: Ossai is an early frontrunner to be the first ever defensive Golden Binns award winner.

Nah that was Dontay Moch
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 12:36 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Nah that was Dontay Moch

Omg not Dontay Moch lol

Him and Taylor Mays were Madden gods lol

Along with Ross
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I'm shocked that people don't realize that 99% of preseason play is meaningless.

Teams use vanilla playbooks and they play against other inferior players.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 01:18 AM)Housh Wrote: Omg not Dontay Moch lol

Him and Taylor Mays were Madden gods lol

Along with Ross

Mays and Maualuga were both huge stars at ufc. Rey was decent here, but probably underperformed overall.
Reply/Quote