Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the boys
(07-30-2022, 02:26 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: you dont care about what kids see?

A silly gif of John Travolta and Jamie Lee Curtis gyrating in an aerobics class? Get a grip. LOL This isn’t the 1950’s. I assure you kids are seeing far worse on a daily basis.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2022, 05:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: A silly gif of John Travolta and Jamie Lee Curtis gyrating in an aerobics class? Get a grip. LOL This isn’t the 1950’s. I assure you kids are seeing far worse on a daily basis.

there full clothed so i guess thats something to be glad of nowdays. but the line about doing something nasty on his screen is not needed. its flat gross. i just ask people to remember kids may look on this site and we should all think about that
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 08:21 PM)Uncle Drinky Wrote: Love this show. The Boys is the shit. I think the finale was a little bit of a letdown, but season 3 was awesome overall. Anyone know if Soldier Boy is done, or is there a chance he's back in season 4?

Btw, Maeve is va-va-voom! Every time she comes on screen, so do I.  Ninja

Reminder about Posting articles (thebengalsboard.com)

This thread brought me here to see... I mean investigate the complaint of a really sexual pic... Is this IT?!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 06:42 PM)jj22 Wrote: Reminder about Posting articles (thebengalsboard.com)

This thread brought me here to see... I mean investigate the complaint of a really sexual pic... Is this IT?!

its disgusting. folks literal pretending to have sex. kids dont need to be seeing stuff like that. and he posted it like 3 times in a row. just trying to force folks to see it. gross. it aint my site but if it was i would take it down.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 06:46 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: its disgusting. folks literal pretending to have sex. kids dont need to be seeing stuff like that. and he posted it like 3 times in a row. just trying to force folks to see it. gross. it aint my site but if it was i would take it down.

This has to be a parody account… LOL

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 08:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This has to be a parody account… LOL

Given the history of this board, any username of "Tiger Blood" is clearly just that.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 08:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This has to be a parody account… LOL

surely we can agree. 

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 10:32 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Given the history of this board, any username of "Tiger Blood" is clearly just that.

I thought he was just a big Charlie Sheen, fan? :lol:

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 10:36 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: surely we can agree. 

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well, if HERCULES is on your side! Ninja

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 10:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, if HERCULES is on your side! Ninja

he saw everything that was wrong with hollywood and left it to only make holesome family movies now. they really are good and teach good values. you can find almost all of them on pureflix if you want to see any.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 11:03 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: he saw everything that was wrong with hollywood and left it to only make holesome family movies now. they really are good and teach good values. you can find almost all of them on pureflix if you want to see any.

But what’s your favorite Lars von Trier film?

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 11:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But what’s your favorite Lars von Trier film?

what has he done. i dont know the name. i mostly like westerns, family shows. i like stuff like a lot of old shows like beverly hillbillies and andy griffin, little house, waltons.  but i also like newer stuff like alone or blue bloods or the chosen.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 08:21 PM)Uncle Drinky Wrote: Love this show. The Boys is the shit. I think the finale was a little bit of a letdown, but season 3 was awesome overall. Anyone know if Soldier Boy is done, or is there a chance he's back in season 4?

Btw, Maeve is va-va-voom! Every time she comes on screen, so do I.  Ninja

I imagine that, like Stormfront, they kept his fate vague (she reportedly committed suicide, but we didn't see her do it) so that they could pull him out in the future if they wanted to, but they may not have immediate plans to do so.

Writers like to keep their options open. So, for now, Soldier Boy is back in cryo-sleep and he may or may not stay there for the rest of the series, dependent on what the writers decide happens in the coming seasons.
Reply/Quote
Anyone change their political views or commit an immoral act yet from watching The Boys?

Also, rep to the dude who likes Maeve. Cool
Reply/Quote