Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the signing you've been waiting for
well not really but Alex Redmond is back...

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This is more of a camp body signing then bringing in someone to compete.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Brandon Tate 2.0.....the player who keeps showing up like a bad penny.
Reply/Quote
I think he just took a penalty...

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 02:23 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: This is more of a camp body signing then bringing in someone to compete.

Do we have 2 guards better than him?
Reply/Quote
Camp body, wish he could clean up the penalties but I think he would of by now if he ever will.

I like how Redmond plays nasty and mean but it won't matter if he is committing false starts all the time.
Reply/Quote
Tease. I was hoping for a Jason Peters or Nigel bradham deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 03:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Do we have 2 guards better than him?

No we have 3 billy price Michael Jordan and Xavier SF. Don’t give me all ur bs stats numbers or whatever u wanna bring up to make a case for Redmond. They guy is hot garbage. He’s simply here for the same reason Andre smith kept coming back. Not cuz he’s good but cuz he’s familiar. The jury and ceiling is still out on young prospects like Jordan and price. However we all know what Alex Redmond is. And that’s not good
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 03:21 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: No we have 3 billy price Michael Jordan and Xavier SF. Don’t give me all ur bs stats numbers or whatever u wanna bring up to make a case for Redmond. They guy is hot garbage. He’s simply here for the same reason Andre smith kept coming back. Not cuz he’s good but cuz he’s familiar. The jury and ceiling is still out on young prospects like Jordan and price. However we all know what Alex Redmond is. And that’s not good

Idk about Price being better.

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 03:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk about Price being better.

Price is a much better prospect than Redmond. Pine price hasn’t been playing good football at all since he’s been here however he’s a first round pick who’s spent a year off the field from an injury only had one full healthy training camp and still very young. He could put it all together and there’s still hope for that with where he’s at in his career however Redmond we all know is not a nfl guard. He’s a body. Price is better than Redmond which should just go to show u how bad Redmond is.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 03:33 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Price is a much better prospect than Redmond. Pine price hasn’t been playing good football at all since he’s been here however he’s a first round pick who’s spent a year off the field from an injury only had one full healthy training camp and still very young. He could put it all together and there’s still hope for that with where he’s at in his career however Redmond we all know is not a nfl guard. He’s a body. Price is better than Redmond which should just go to show u how bad Redmond is.

Now you’re talking about the future. Right now, at this point, Price has shown nothing to make me believe he’ll ever be any good. What round he was taken means nothing. Other than having a longer leash. If he was a 4th or 5th rounder he’d probably already have been cut.

Price is probably our worst olineman. And that is really saying something.

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 02:19 PM)pally Wrote: well not really but Alex Redmond is back...

My cabin fever is calling for a moratorium on misleading titles.  The ban will be lifted at a later date.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
If the argument is who is better out of Price and Redmond, that's pretty telling. We can and should do better than Redmond.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 03:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Do we have 2 guards better than him?

Maybe? Probably not. But there's better FA out there to spend money on.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 03:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Camp body, wish he could clean up the penalties but I think he would of by now if he ever will.

I like how Redmond plays nasty and mean but it won't matter if he is committing false starts all the time.

He can't help it, as he is so eager to pummel his opponent into the ground that sometimes he jumps the gun..   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 06:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He can't help it, as he is so eager to pummel his opponent into the ground that sometimes he jumps the gun..   Ninja

You do the ninja but it is probably correct lol
Reply/Quote
Usually when adjectives like mean and nasty are used for a OG
your really desperate to find something postive to say about him.
I mean cmon that's as cliche as it gets
Im.sure Andrew Billings is texting Myles Garrett and going
"Listen homie...that Alex Redmond he's so mean and nasty
Oh let me tell ya he would hit 55 gallon trash cans after practice
And put creases in them ....no.joke ....
He why I signed with you guys ...I don't have to face him anymore "
"Word"
Redmond is will be cut at some point this year.
He's so inept
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 07:05 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Usually when adjectives like mean and nasty are used for a OG
Im.sure Andrew Billings is texting Myles Garrett and going
"Listen homie...that Alex Redmond he's so mean and nasty
Oh let me tell ya he would hit 55 gallon trash cans after practice
And put creases in them ....no.joke ....
He why I signed with you guys ...I don't have to face him anymore "
"Word"
Redmond is will be cut at some point this year.
He's so inept

Criticize him all you want, but I'd call a play to the 3 hole with him in the game on 3rd or 4th and short.  (provided he ever learns what "on two" means)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 07:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Criticize him all you want, but I'd call a play to the 3 hole with him in the game on 3rd or 4th and short.  (provided he ever learns what "on two" means)

( • ) ( • )

On two, ready break.

That should help him remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 07:05 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Usually when adjectives like mean and nasty are used for a OG

I don't know, Dawg.  He looks pretty mean and nasty to me

[Image: Redman-MN2S1.png]
Reply/Quote