Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this dude is a beast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr6t-5P3srM

6'1 and 243 lbs
Reply/Quote
8 plus YPC as junior, 6 plus as a senior - impressive numbers for sure.
Are you a Herd fan? What put him on your radar?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Looks like a cure for fumblitis to me. Rock On
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2016, 04:45 PM)xxlt Wrote: 8 plus YPC as junior, 6 plus as a senior - impressive numbers for sure.
Are you a Herd fan? What put him on your radar?

I was just looking at some bigger backs in this years draft and came across him and checked him out. He was a former TE turned RB so he'd fit 2 purposes for us. Could be a nice hidden gem.
Reply/Quote
gotta say there was alot of monster holes he was running through. what's Marshal's oline coach up to?
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2016, 11:28 PM)bonesaw Wrote: gotta say there was alot of monster holes he was running through.  what's Marshal's oline coach up to?

I thought the same thing in the clips I watched - I wondered if Marshall just had a superior O-line to any team they played. I didn't see a lot of tackles broken or yards after contact - some, but also some massive holes and first contact 10 yards down field.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Rock head Johnson. Shoulder and back injuries limited him this year. His Pro Day results will be big in determining if he's a mid or late round guy. Definitely made Marshall games more fun. Would be cool to see him end up in Cincy.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 55256315.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Im ok with any guy nick named Rockhead.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2016, 01:58 PM)pulses Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr6t-5P3srM      

6'1 and 243 lbs

Pro Day Results

40-yard dash: 4.59 seconds
Vertical: 33 inches
Broad jump: 9 feet, 5 inches
Short shuttle: 4.6 seconds
3-cone: 7.09 seconds
Reply/Quote