Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this season was DOA
When they refused to sign Whitworth and Zietler. Our offensive line is complete crap can't run and can't pass with. Watching the turn around in LA vs Here shows how dumb Tobiln or whatever his name is.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:10 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: When they refused to sign Whitworth and Zietler. Our offensive line is complete crap can't run and can't pass with. Watching the turn around in LA vs Here shows how dumb Tobiln or whatever his name is.

Yes. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, knew this O-Line was a disaster. When they decided to let Whit and Z go in favor of guys that showed they were horribly overmatched...... season was over. Mike Brown was completely content to let the disaster all play out instead of actually trying to make the team better. They couldn't admit Ogbuhei and Fisher are  mistakes because the "Fans" can't be right ....we'll show them! I have no doubt, given the opportunity and no interference from the  suits, that most of us on here could run this organization to at least one Playoff win. GUARANTEED.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:28 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Yes. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, knew this O-Line was a disaster. When they decided to let Whit and Z go in favor of guys that showed they were horribly overmatched...... season was over. 

No your wrong, there were plenty of people on this board who thought that thought this team was playoff bound and beyond. And guess what? No matter what horrible decisions the front office makes this offseason those same people will think this team has been turned around in the off season to a contender. 
Reply/Quote