Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
todays injuries
(12-05-2021, 11:24 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Burrow will grind through. I’m more concerned about the Wilson and Awuzie injuries at this point.

Awuzie being out any significant amount of time would be disastrous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 11:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Awuzie being out any significant amount of time would be disastrous.

My thoughts for Logan Wilson as well. Dude is a vital piece of this D.

Deebo Samuel will be back and he could run all over the field and Wilson is what we needed for sideline to sideline speed.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 11:00 PM)Destro Wrote: Had to drop a deuce.

Yeah the old "need an IV" trick.  You generally don't need an IV in the 1st quarter of a game when it's 50 degrees.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 10:17 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Yeah the old "need an IV" trick.  You generally don't need an IV in the 1st quarter of a game when it's 50 degrees.

Makes me think that was bad information, or Boyd was hung over and needed a Rally Pack
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow seems optimistic his finger is no big deal, but it might be the sort of injury that swells up and hurts like hell the morning after. Hope for the best, but I'd assume there is a wait and see aspect to this.

(12-05-2021, 08:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It was already swollen as hell during the game. They showed a close up at one point. Looked like a big old sausage finger.

Maybe I’m overly risk-averse with respect to injuries but I would have pulled both Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. We need to think about their future not just what’s going on during the current game.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 12:10 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: My thoughts for Logan Wilson as well. Dude is a vital piece of this D.

Deebo Samuel will be back and he could run all over the field and Wilson is what we needed for sideline to sideline speed.

Absolutely has NOT been confirmed and according to PFR last week, he would be out for 2-3 weeks.

Not saying he won't be back, but he's not on track, as of now.

Zim said on twitter that Chido is fine.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote