Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINAL FANSPEAK MOCK
Everyone wants o line , the fans and the Bengals ,well lines are what your getting.

1- center/ guard - Billy Price - it's been mentioned enough by lapham how good price is and mcglinchey does not drop. Fans rejoice like we won the Superbowl with this pick.

2 - DT - Derrick Nnandi - SURPRISE PICK - everyone is like huh , Bengals are always full of surprises. Dave lapham mentioned a nose tackle. Our dc I think he wants a true nose tackle space eater along with ball hawks.

3A - Guard - Austin Corbett - another surprise pick , Dave lapham mentioned how Corbett also played tackle most his college career. This guy can play all over and this is the type of player Bengals love. Guys who can play more then one spot. Would of went with Orlando brown but he was gone.

3B - Corner/ safety - Dane Crukshank - I will never not mock this guy, he's what our dc wants.

4- safety - Terrell Edmunds - he drops a little bit and Austin wants some secondary help so we add two versatile guys.

5- OT - Alex Cappa - adding another true OT.this will be a project.

5b - DE- Olasunkanme Adenyii- i dont know who in the heck this guy is,but we love funny named guys so had to go with him for a surprise pick.

5c - LB - Skai Moore - a linebacker finally who can cover.he will fill the back end of the roster though.

7a - tight end Jordan Thomas - tight end project they will probably let compete with our 3rd tight end

7b - FB Ryan Null - I doubt we will get him but he was there so I wanted to pick him. Replacement for Hewitt.

7c - LB - Kenny young - our final pick is our 2nd linebacker we take he will probably go to the ps.

Season prediction- 9-7 - first wild card win - lose second round.
Reply/Quote
Olasunkanme is a funny name. Ninja 

Love the Mock by the way. Don't want to wait on Center til the 2nd. 
Reply/Quote
Hmm, Cruikshank is projected as a 5-6 round pick, and predicted to be a special teamer or NFL backup.

I think you could have gotten him 4 picks later, and picked up much better value at that #100 slot.

Edit: This is why I'm not a fan of the "autodraft games". People tend to just rely on what players the computer shows them. In this case, I'm sure you tried to force a positional pick, and he was near the top. Nevermind that all the actually good Safeties were off the board, and this guy had a late round grade due to a lot of DPI penalties and many TDs given up...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 08:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, Cruikshank is projected as a 5-6 round pick, and predicted to be a special teamer or NFL backup.

I think you could have gotten him 4 picks later, and picked up much better value at that #100 slot.

Edit:  This is why I'm not a fan of the "autodraft games".  People tend to just rely on what players the computer shows them.  In this case, I'm sure you tried to force a positional pick, and he was near the top.  Nevermind that all the actually good Safeties were off the board, and this guy had a late round grade due to a lot of DPI penalties and many TDs given up...

Yeah they don't have him falling past the 3rd so I would of went de or something if can get him way later.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 08:39 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Yeah they don't have him falling past the 3rd so I would of went de or something if can get him way later.

That's odd, NFL.com has him as a 5-6 round prospect.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/dane-cruikshank?id=32462018-0002-5599-7168-7460d8811278
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote