Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trumps space force
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/18/trump-orders-establishment-space-force-as-6th-branch-military.html

wonder if anyone has told him that this violates an international treaty signed in 1967
People suck
Who gives a shit about international treaties?
(06-18-2018, 03:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who gives a shit about international treaties?

true, international treaties, and abiding by them, are for losers

SAD
People suck
Funny that The House had a bill last year that would have created the space corps as part of The Airforce, but Trump killed it because he said it would cost too much money. Now that the government has less money, thanks to the needless tax cut, he’s fine creating the space force, since it was “his idea” this time.
(06-18-2018, 02:49 PM)Griever Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/18/trump-orders-establishment-space-force-as-6th-branch-military.html

wonder if anyone has told him that this violates an international treaty signed in 1967

Pretty sure that treaty banned wmd's (nukes) going up into orbit, and to be tested on the moon and other space objects. Otherwise conventional weapons arent covered by it I am pretty sure. Though I could be wrong.

That said I would rather see that money given to NASA for peaceful space exploration and development. Not a militarized one.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
The last thing i would want is this loudmouth knowing about our space force capabilities. Hopefully we just show him some Star Trek clips and withhold all other top secret information and call it a day.
[Image: 1h135e.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(06-18-2018, 04:58 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Pretty sure that treaty banned wmd's (nukes) going up into orbit, and to be tested on the moon and other space objects. Otherwise conventional weapons arent covered by it I am pretty sure. Though I could be wrong.

That said I would rather see that money given to NASA for peaceful space exploration and development. Not a militarized one.

nah you're right

i think the money should be given to spaceX, but then again, we are pretty broke as a country and I dont know where he is gonna get the money since he just gave the rich their 1.5 trillion tax cut
People suck
ET phone homophobe
As long as we get lightsabers, X-wings, and holosuites out of it I'm good.
(06-18-2018, 05:06 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The last thing i would want is this loudmouth knowing about our space force capabilities. Hopefully we just show him some Star Trek clips and withhold all other top secret information and call it a day.

I was gonna go with Space Balls.....but if you want Star Trek, I'm cool with that too. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

For now a space force is useless.

We don't have the technology for it and if some illegals aliens from space are able to travel to Earth, we won"t stop them with our prehistoric forces.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(06-19-2018, 02:44 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I was gonna go with Space Balls.....but if you want Star Trek, I'm cool with that too. 

What is this Space Balls you speak of? Hmm

(06-19-2018, 02:50 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: For now a space force is useless.

We don't have the technology for it and if some illegals aliens from space are able to travel to Earth, we won"t stop them with our prehistoric forces.

Yup. It wouldnt be like the movies like Independence Day. A war with an alien race that has the ability to travel here would last a nanosecond.

They're already here.
(06-19-2018, 08:48 PM)Millhouse Wrote: What is this Space Balls you speak of? Hmm

Since you used the "curious" emoji and not the "ninja" emoji, I assume you've never heard of this movie?  If so you need to Netflix this immediately, hilarious movie.  Basically a parody of sci-fi movies in general and Star Wars in particular.

If you were being sarcastic, disregard.

Clearly, a space wall is needed.
(06-20-2018, 02:30 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Since you used the "curious" emoji and not the "ninja" emoji, I assume you've never heard of this movie?  If so you need to Netflix this immediately, hilarious movie.  Basically a parody of sci-fi movies in general and Star Wars in particular.

There is Space Balls 2 which came in theater last year. It is called The Last Jedi.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(06-20-2018, 01:36 AM)Beaker Wrote: They're already here.

I very highly doubt it. There is a 3 millions years evolution in bacterias, viruses, they won't survive this.

If there are some things from other planets, these are probes and nothing more.

(06-20-2018, 02:30 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Since you used the "curious" emoji and not the "ninja" emoji, I assume you've never heard of this movie?  If so you need to Netflix this immediately, hilarious movie.  Basically a parody of sci-fi movies in general and Star Wars in particular.

I was, see my avatar, Dark Helmet.