Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tv maps-week 11
It's gonna be weird, but because of the magic of streaming I can watch the Bengals and Chiefs game at the same time.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 01:14 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Now I am more confused since the cable guide does not show CBS even televising a 4 o'clock game and lists the Lucas Oil Dirt series.

Guessing the newspaper is wrong. Its a horrible newspaper for the last 20 years anyway that I canceled because of the fact. Reluctantly just started having it delivered again until Christmas because the old lady likes the adds. 

One consolation is that it makes me feel much better about volunteering to work today at the moment.

Well that and the weekend incentive bonus plan installed at hospital per most folks are too lazy to work these days.

First off: Thanks for what you do in medical services

Secondly: CBS only has 1 game today, so the 1:00 Balt game is it. 

As to the Newspaper: Ms bfine used to deliver the Currier Journal along with the News Enterprise (E-Town). It was very lucrative for the few hours it took. But folks just stopped getting them
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 01:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First off: Thanks for what you do in medical services

Secondly: CBS only has 1 game today, so the 1:00 Balt game is it. 

As to the Newspaper: Ms bfine used to deliver the Currier Journal along with the News Enterprise (E-Town). It was very lucrative for the few hours it took. But folks just stopped getting them

Thanks but I deserve no thanks. Just doing my part at making the world go around like each and everyone you do as well. We're all in this thing together.

I delivered the Courier Journal as a teenager as well. Installed many of paper boxes when they were new too. 

It used to be a great newspaper but then they lost all their sportswriters to ESPN and Sports Illustrated and the news went completely to the extreme of only one political side and quit just reporting while starting to try and influence opinion. 

Still like the puzzles but that is it and actually was not happy about having it delivered again even for only 2 months.

Yet would have been much more unhappy if I had not given in on this for her.  She would not even hear the argument that all those adds and more can be found online and of course save the trees for goodness sake lol. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Time for work but will be back on lunch break tonight right after game to hear everybody's opinions. Will listen to game on radio though and watch highlights when offered opportunity on elevator rides until tomorrow when I can watch online.

Who Dey

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 02:53 PM)ochocincos Wrote: So dumb that there isn't always an early and late game on both CBS and Fox.

Very true.  My 1:00 choices are watch the Shitstains suck yet somehow manage a win against Detroit, or Red Zone.  Red Zone it is.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Perhaps the network did a last minute change in The Ville. "Hometown Hero", who is from FLA won't be playing today and may have Covid for about the 20th time
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 02:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Very true.  My 1:00 choices are watch the Shitstains suck yet somehow manage a win against Detroit, or Red Zone.  Red Zone it is.  

Ditto. Prolly watch some of the Cle vs Det as long as it's close but focus on Red Zone. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 02:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Very true.  My 1:00 choices are watch the Shitstains suck yet somehow manage a win against Detroit, or Red Zone.  Red Zone it is.  

Also, the great thing about Red Zone is, it allows you to see why bad teams are bad. Inopportune penalties, turnovers, bad plays, etc. Now, whenever i hear "only the Bengals" i know exactly how far from the truth that is. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

I tried to get into RedZone. I had it for a season, but they bounce around games too much.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 04:30 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I tried to get into RedZone. I had it for a season, but they bounce around games too much.

It can be a little jarring at times, and even though many rave about its host, I find him a bit annoying.  But, it is a poor man's Sunday Ticket.  Right now I'm intermittently watching Andy hopefully get one more win against the Ravens.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote