Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
twitter feeds
twitter feeds in the side bar are showing tweets from years ago?

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
was doing for me too on my phone with IOS/Safari. I recently switched off Safari entirely because it's becoming increasingly buggy, especially with this site.

Twitter feed looks fine on desktop for me though (for me).
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I'm seeing the old feeds. Is it because Elon changed from Twitter to X?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2023, 01:22 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm seeing the old feeds. Is it because Elon changed from Twitter to X?

Don’t know. I’ve tried everything I can think of, clearing cache, rebooting, disabling content blockers, loading desktop site, mobile site all to no effect. Finally just gave up.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2023, 03:10 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Don’t know. I’ve tried everything I can think of, clearing cache, rebooting, disabling content blockers, loading desktop site, mobile site all to no effect. Finally just gave up.

Likewise, I've tried all the same things.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2023, 01:22 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm seeing the old feeds. Is it because Elon changed from Twitter to X?

I was having that problem when I got a new tablet. It stopped when I logged into twitter.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2023, 03:27 PM)Synric Wrote: I was having that problem when I got a new tablet. It stopped when I logged into twitter.

Yeah, all this started when they made changes to their API system...wanting sites to pay for the service and forcing people to join Twitter. They just keep keep screwing things up these days that have always worked well in the past.

I'm thinking about just doing away with their feeds altogether and finding something else.
Reply/Quote
Well, it makes sense now. I don't log into Twitter.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2023, 03:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, all this started when they made changes to their API system...wanting sites to pay for the service and forcing people to join Twitter. They just keep keep screwing things up these days that have always worked well in the past.

I'm thinking about just doing away with their feeds altogether and finding something else.

If they insist on making their crap less usable you could always data scrape instead of using the API LOL
Reply/Quote