Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vikings at bengals friday night
(08-09-2016, 02:02 PM)3wt Wrote: Agreed.   This was a miscalculation on their part I believe.  He would have put the D Line in a new category.   Hopefully Hunt, Clark and/ or this new Nebraska guy show up significantly.   Otherwise we're back to the same place at the end of games.

Apparently a day or two around Kevin Greene is going to turn Margus into a HoF kind of player..... so we should be good .... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2016, 08:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I see a lot more options as receivers than I do options as pass rushers:

Receiving options with experience:  AJ Green, Lafell, Eifert, Kroft, HIll, Bernard, Burkhead 

Pass rushing options with experience:  Dunlap, MJ.  

And as i stated previously, I don't think MJ is the greatest RDE.  He's solid.  Mid-pack.  As much as I loved our draft, I was hoping for a guy like Ogbah that could come in and generate more pass rush right away.  

Hunt I've always been indifferent on; he was a Zimmer guy 100%, through and through and once he left, I figured we were stuck with him, regardless of what he could do.

But Clarke, still think he could be a good Dingleberry; he's got a ton more reach and length than Wallace had and he appears to be a BIT (emphasis on bit) faster, laterally and the like.

Dingleberry had a great head for the game though, which masked his deficiencies, so that might give him the edge, but Clarke I think WILL step up this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I see the game is on in the Dayton Ohio area at 7:30 PM Friday Night on ABC WKEF......Which amazes me, because home games use to be shown after the game or during the weekend at a time not much else on.....I also see it will be on NFL NETWORK at 7AM Saturday Morning and Tuesday at 10AM.......all times are EST.....

I would imagine Dalton in for one series, maybe two, no more than 2, but at least 1 to get some reps with new receivers and new O coordinator.....then AJ McCarron the rest of first half.....and the second half some work for these other QBs in camp, to find the one that stays on the team on the just in case you need him due to injuries practice squad.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 11:43 AM)kevin Wrote: I see the game is on in the Dayton Ohio area at 7:30 PM Friday Night on ABC WKEF......Which amazes me, because home games use to be shown after the game or during the weekend at a time not much else on.....I also see it will be on NFL NETWORK at 7AM Saturday Morning and Tuesday at 10AM.......all times are EST.....

I would imagine Dalton in for one series, maybe two, no more than 2, but at least 1 to get some reps with new receivers and new O coordinator.....then AJ McCarron the rest of first half.....and the second half some work for these other QBs in camp, to find the one that stays on the team on the just in case you need him due to injuries practice squad.

McCarron may not play due to a sprained neck....
Reply/Quote
DVR is already set. Burfict jersey is already set out along with the flatbill Bengals hat. This dude is READY to watch some orange and black! Added bonus it's against Zim's group. Glad to see him doing well, but still sad he left. Though he earned it, so good for him!
Reply/Quote
I just want to say that it is great seeing and hearing from Zim again and i am just praying for no more injuries on both sides.

Been a closet Viking fan since he went there and thought it was cool when Harrison Smith said to Peko that they have been
watching our Defense for like 3 years. Shows how Zim just moved it over to Minny and told them to watch our guys.

Pretty sweet honestly and hoping for a SB matchup. Cool
Reply/Quote
Caught a lil bit of Mo Egger today. He was saying Vikings put it on us in practice today.... Whatever that means.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2016, 08:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I see a lot more options as receivers than I do options as pass rushers:

Receiving options with experience:  AJ Green, Lafell, Eifert, Kroft, HIll, Bernard, Burkhead 

Pass rushing options with experience:  Dunlap, MJ.  

And as i stated previously, I don't think MJ is the greatest RDE.  He's solid.  Mid-pack.  As much as I loved our draft, I was hoping for a guy like Ogbah that could come in and generate more pass rush right away.  

You just listed two WR's only for experience vs only two DE... TE's/RBs are not listed as WRs... if you going to do that I can list LB's and Safeties to bring pressure with the DE... Come On Man..lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 09:56 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You just listed two WR's only for experience vs only two DE... TE's/RBs are not listed as WRs... if you going to do that I can list LB's and Safeties to bring pressure with the DE... Come On Man..lol

That's a valid point ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 12:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: McCarron may not play due to a sprained neck....

Is it really sprained!?  I thought I read he just woke up a couple mornings ago w/ a stiff neck...?  I assumed we needed to get the man a better pillow
Reply/Quote