Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
was aj still in boot?
I seen him standing on the sidelines but cameras didn't give a full shot.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 11:26 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I seen him standing on the sidelines but cameras didn't give a full shot.

AJ's been out of the boot for like 2 weeks lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 11:26 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I seen him standing on the sidelines but cameras didn't give a full shot.

yes he was

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 11:53 PM)pally Wrote: yes he was

They said he was out before the last preseason game, didn't they?

Maybe I'm confused..
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 11:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: They said he was out before the last preseason game, didn't they?

Maybe I'm confused..
no he is definitely still in the boot.  Someone tweeted a picture of him at the game and you could clearly see it

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 12:02 AM)pally Wrote: no he is definitely still in the boot.  Someone tweeted a picture of him at the game and you could clearly see it

Gotta be three, four weeks away.  At least it looks like we're not in a state of emergency without him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Should have just put him on the IR and given him the 8 weeks to become 100% healthy. Bye on Week 9, so it would be an extra week of healing/preparation that doesn't include missing a game.

Just hope he doesn't end up coming back after 6 weeks at 80% and it gets re-injured. The re-injury risk just isn't worth the extra 2-ish games you might get out of him. At least to me.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
IIRC, AJ is supposed to speak to the media this week. Should know more then.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 12:46 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Should have just put him on the IR and given him the 8 weeks to become 100% healthy. Bye on Week 9, so it would be an extra week of healing/preparation that doesn't include missing a game.

Just hope he doesn't end up coming back after 6 weeks at 80% and it gets re-injured. The re-injury risk just isn't worth the extra 2-ish games you might get out of him. At least to me.

I agree with this.  8 Weeks was not likely to happen for his return.  Put him on IR and Bryant or Malone would still be on this team.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 08:47 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I agree with this.  8 Weeks was not likely to happen for his return.  Put him on IR and Bryant or Malone would still be on this team.

Except Zac said he wasn't expected to be out 8 weeks.  If he gets the boot off this week he can be back before the 8-week mark.  As for Malone and Bryant not only were they not considered good enough to make our 53 they weren't picked up by any other team in the NFL for their rosters.  

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
well he's off the scooter that's progress. Hopefully he Starts week 4 with the 2 -1 Bengals facing Steelers on MNF.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:07 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: well he's off the scooter that's progress. Hopefully he Starts week 4 with the 2 -1 Bengals facing Steelers on MNF.

Makes a lot of sense to think that is the target date.

Side note--I can't wait to see how we are against the Steelers without a double agent in our midst.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:11 PM)McC Wrote: Makes a lot of sense to think that is the target date.

Side note--I can't wait to see how we are against the Steelers without a double agent in our midst.

IF we play like we did against Seattle against Pitt and Cleveland...we will give both teams a ton of trouble.

Cleveland's line looks bad on offense.

Pittsburgh...well they just looked out of sync everywhere.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: IF we play like we did against Seattle against Pitt and Cleveland...we will give both teams a ton of trouble.

Cleveland's line looks bad on offense.

Pittsburgh...well they just looked out of sync everywhere.

Cleveland brought it all on themselves.  You could pretty much sense it getting ready to happen.   All the talking heads who had them in the SB now saying okay, they have work to do but they can fix it.  I'm not so sure it isn't a snowball rolling down a big snowy hill but time will tell.  One more loss and the finger pointing starts.

Now, the Steelers, that was shocking.  Wonderful to behold, for sure.  But still shocking.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:07 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: well he's off the scooter that's progress. Hopefully he Starts week 4 with the 2 -1 Bengals facing Steelers on MNF.

I think THAT was the thing that happened before the last PS game...
Reply/Quote