Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we open at NY Jets on 9/11
First official leak....so we go to New York on the 15th anniersary of 9/11. That will be an interesting game. No word on time but would not be surprised if it is Sunday night

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2016/04/nfl_schedule_2016_jets_to_open_season_sept_11_vs_c.html

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
PBS will never host a week one home game ever again.
Reply/Quote
Quote:Jets New York 9/11

is it still too soon for jokes?

yes..but it is rather ironic

Reply/Quote
I expected the Jets to get a Sunday night game first week. Just wasn't sure who'd they play.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
That's actually kind of creepy at New York on 9/11
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Soooo... if we win, does that make us the bad guys?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 07:04 PM)Benton Wrote: Soooo... if we win, does that make us the bad guys?

Yes.

It's like this, the Cincinnati Bengals...Bengals...Bengal Tiger...India...Pakistan...Afghanistan...Bin Laden...terrorist...9/11

How can you not make the connection?
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 07:04 PM)Benton Wrote: Soooo... if we win, does that make us the bad guys?

That's what I was thinking. Of course the nation is going to want the NY team (playing in NY) on 9/11 to win.

Just the NFL wanting to paint the Bengals as villains again.  Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Open on the road and then followed by 2 home games? That puts the fourth game on the road. I'll bet anyone any amount of money that that fourth game is in Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
As if the country, and that region in particular, didn't hare us enough already.

I love it, though, because they'd normally be an average team and tough to beat, but either we rough-up Fitzpatrick or make a rookie QB crumble in the spotlight, especially if it's in PrimeTime, which wouldn't surprise me.
Reply/Quote
Other leaks (not confirmed)

Bengals at Houston on Christmas Eve in Primetime (Saturday night 12/24)
Reply/Quote
will lead to some sort of disgusting attempt by NFL to become even more associated with 'merica and patriotism, as they always do
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 08:23 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Other leaks (not confirmed)

Just seen another one was of course the Steelers week 4 but again not confirmed. 
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 08:23 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Other leaks (not confirmed)

Do you know which network?
Reply/Quote
Honestly, I kind of hate the "leaks" because it kind of kills what would be the only football suspense I get between the draft and combine.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 08:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Honestly, I kind of hate the "leaks" because it kind of kills what would be the only football suspense I get between the draft and combine.

You lost me when you put "suspense" and "Combine" in the same sentence.

The schedule release, for me, is the highlight of the off-season.  That directly impacts when I'll be spending my days and nights at PBS.  The draft, especially the early rounds due to the eternity between picks, is downright painful to watch.  I'll just come on here and people will tell me who we took.  Easy peasy.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
#Bengals
a NYJ (9/11)
a PIT
v DEN
v MIA*
a DAL
a NE
v CLE
v WAS (London)
BYE
a NYG*
v BUF
a BAL
v PHL
a CLE
v PIT*
a HOU*
v BAL
*primetime

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 07:20 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's what I was thinking. Of course the nation is going to want the NY team (playing in NY) on 9/11 to win.

Just the NFL wanting to paint the Bengals as villains again.  Ninja

The one day out of the year that middle America football fans don't have a burning hatred for anything and everything that has to do with NYC.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 09:12 PM)pally Wrote: #Bengals
a NYJ (9/11)
a PIT
v DEN
v MIA*
a DAL
a NE
v CLE
v WAS (London)
BYE
a NYG*
v BUF
a BAL
v PHL
a CLE
v PIT*
a HOU*
v BAL
*primetime

lol we play Pittsburgh w/o Burfict, who would have thought they would have scheduled us like that?
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 07:02 PM)Trademark Wrote: That's actually kind of creepy at New York on 9/11

It's less creepy when you realize the Jets play in New Jersey.

Reply/Quote