Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weakness up front
This teams window is officially closed. Both lines are complete messes. The highly paid DL (Atkins and Dunlap) cannot stop anyone and allowed a guy named Gus something to blast them for over 100 yds + allowing a rookie QB to once again embarrass them just like it always seems to go. The DL has no fire or desire to stop the run or create any pressure. Atkins is not very good anymore and Dunlap is medicocre at best There are at least 10 other guys in the league I would take over Dunlap and at least 10 over Atkins. Bad investment paying these guys. On the OL, we cant open any holes for a back like Mixon who is usually the most talented back in the game and how badly he must feel watching guys like Gus who the **** run all over us and he cant even buy a 3 yd gain due to our piss poor blocking. Our prize rookie Center got bullrushed yesterday ala Eric "Guycheck" right into Dalton. Its just a big cluster Phuck and you gotta chuckle seeing all the post game comments by Marvin and the players saying its all good ….WTF!?? I know they are told what to say to media but come on ! We set the record on rushing yds allowed and these are the comments we get afterwards?? Lastly, how many times does it take to play a QB like Jackson or Newton to figure out how to stop that type of Offense? Other teams do it...we are clueless it seems.
Reply/Quote
Your career in politics is only going to get better . Oh wait,  you forgot to blame little old ladies suffering from cancer for the coming apocalypse and eminent nuclear war. You also failed to blame me for not going fishing sooner during the game. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 11:04 PM)grampahol Wrote: Your career in politics is only going to get better . Oh wait,  you forgot to blame little old ladies suffering from cancer for the coming apocalypse and eminent nuclear war. You also failed to blame me for not going fishing sooner during the game. 

Im guessing you love how we are playing? Or are you one of them REAL fans that will never say nothing bad.
Reply/Quote
Did a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 26+ years ever have an open window to contend.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:38 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Im guessing you love how we are playing? Or are you one of them REAL fans that will never say nothing bad.

He's just on some weird drugs. 24 hours a day. It's the only thing that could explain 99% of his posts. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 10:57 PM)kalibengal Wrote: This teams window is officially closed. Both lines are complete messes. The highly paid DL (Atkins and Dunlap) cannot stop anyone and allowed a guy named Gus something to blast them for over 100 yds + allowing  a rookie QB to once again embarrass   them just like it always seems to go.   The DL has no fire or desire to stop the run or create any pressure. Atkins is not very good anymore and Dunlap is medicocre at best There are at least 10 other guys in the league I would take over Dunlap and at least 10 over Atkins. Bad investment paying these guys. On the OL, we cant open any holes for a back like Mixon who is usually the most talented back in the game and how badly he must feel watching  guys like Gus who the **** run all over us and he cant even buy a 3 yd gain due to our piss poor blocking. Our prize rookie Center got bullrushed yesterday ala Eric "Guycheck" right into Dalton. Its just a big cluster Phuck and you gotta chuckle seeing all the post game comments by Marvin and the players saying its all good ….WTF!??  I know they are told what to say to media but come on ! We set the record on rushing  yds allowed  and these are the comments we get afterwards??  Lastly, how many times does it take to play a QB like Jackson or Newton to figure out how to stop that type of Offense? Other teams do it...we are clueless it seems.

For those who were paying attention, the window closed after the last brutal playoff collapse.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:58 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's just on some weird drugs. 24 hours a day. It's the only thing that could explain 99% of his posts. 

Lol
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:55 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Did a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 26+ years ever have an open window to contend.

Yes. 05 & 15.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 04:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes. 05 & 15.

We'll be due again in 2025.  Just gotta stay the course and hang onto ole Marvey for dear life.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 04:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes. 05 & 15.

So 2 years in 26 years we had a chance?

Most teams have actually won 5+ playoff games over that same span.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 10:51 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So 2 years in 26 years we had a chance?

Most teams have actually won 5+ playoff games over that same span.

You asked, I answered. Not claiming it’s good.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 04:40 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: We'll be due again in 2025.  Just gotta stay the course and hang onto ole Marvey for dear life.

Right, the plan is to actually win a playoff game in 2025. Then actually win in the 2nd round in 2035, and win it all in 2044.

Gotta get an oddball in there. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:55 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Did a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 26+ years ever have an open window to contend.

Yes... then burfict and pacman happened...
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:04 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right, the plan is to actually win a playoff game in 2025. Then actually win in the 2nd round in 2035, and win it all in 2044.

Gotta get an oddball in there. :andy:

This sums up all cincy sports 
Reply/Quote