Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
week 1 Injury updates
(09-06-2023, 10:14 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm for any advantage you can get. If Ward misses, that could be critical. I don't like seeing anyone hurt, but I'll take it.

Sometimes its just about when you play a team...

Like Lions vs Chiefs....  If theres a week for the Lions to beat the chiefs its probably this one (missing top Offensive and Defensive players)
Reply/Quote
no changes to today's injury report...only Joseph Ossai was out

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Is Juan Thornhill an All pro safety now cause I’m seeing Browns fans saying Thornhill is the key to victory as if Jamarr Chase hasn’t made a career off busting his ass PERSONALLY
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 06:04 PM)Housh Wrote: Is Juan Thornhill an All pro safety now cause I’m seeing Browns fans saying Thornhill is the key to victory as if Jamarr Chase hasn’t made a career off busting his ass PERSONALLY

Thornhill went from limited yesterday to DNP today 

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 06:04 PM)Housh Wrote: Is Juan Thornhill an All pro safety now cause I’m seeing Browns fans saying Thornhill is the key to victory as if Jamarr Chase hasn’t made a career off busting his ass PERSONALLY

Browns fans like to think their team is great every year.
But they've had just one playoff appearance/win in like, what, 20 years?

They're now perpetually in that mid-tier range of getting some wins but not really being a contender.
Better than the perennial bottom feeder, but like the Bengals in the Marvin era - can't quite get that monkey off their back.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Joseph Ossai is taped up and on the practice field not rehab field. I would still look for him to be inactive on Sunday but makes playing week 2 more positive

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 03:14 PM)Tomcat Wrote: Probably won't, but most coaches are not going to show their hand until they have to.

Burrow is a full participant in practice.  He said he is good to go and expects to play.  What is there not to tip?

The Browns are going to prepare as if Burrow is playing (because he is.) And if Burrow doesn't play will the Browns be like, "Oh, no! The Bengals have a competitive advantage because we didn't prepare for Jake Browning"?
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:22 PM)pally Wrote: Joseph Ossai is taped up and on the practice field not rehab field. I would still look for him to be inactive on Sunday but makes playing week 2 more positive

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Progress
Reply/Quote
Zac has officially ruled Ossai out and Burrow in

Denzel Ward has cleared concussion protocol and will play on Sunday

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2023, 10:14 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm for any advantage you can get. If Ward misses, that could be critical. I don't like seeing anyone hurt, but I'll take it.

Yeah, Denzel Ward is good, really good. If he isn't able to go it is huge in our favor. Eh, just saw he is playing, dang.

To Pally, thanks for the updates and glad Ossai is looking better.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 06:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, Denzel Ward is good, really good. If he isn't able to go it is huge in our favor. Eh, just saw he is playing, dang.

To Pally, thanks for the updates and glad Ossai is looking better.

Bringing him back too soon will only result in an easier concussion against the Bengals.  One good hit and Ward will be out.
Reply/Quote