Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
week 2 injury report
Geno still out. XSF is the only new player not practicing. Mike Daniels is still nursing the groin

Interesting that Bullock's injury is listed as calves (as in both) Bilateral injury often ends up being a back injury. Something to watch for sure

edit: Xavier Su'a-Filo is expected to miss several weeks

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 04:29 PM)pally Wrote: Geno still out.  XSF is the only new player not practicing. Mike Daniels is still nursing the groin

Interesting that Bullock's injury is listed as calves (as in both) Bilateral injury often ends up being a back injury.  Something to watch for sure

On Bullock, he talks about it being his left calf he did grab both calves. He grabbed his left calf immediately after the kick, and then grabbed his right one. Maybe both of them pulled up, not sure. 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 04:29 PM)pally Wrote:  Mike Daniels is still nursing the groin

Can we avoid using the term "nursing" when talking about groin injuries?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 05:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Can we avoid using the term "nursing" when talking about groin injuries?

LOL...what is the preferred term?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 04:29 PM)pally Wrote: Geno still out.  XSF is the only new player not practicing. Mike Daniels is still nursing the groin

Interesting that Bullock's injury is listed as calves (as in both) Bilateral injury often ends up being a back injury.  Something to watch for sure

edit: Xavier Su'a-Filo is expected to miss several weeks

Whos the back up kicker if Randys muscle pull is for real? 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 07:42 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Whos the back up kicker if Randys muscle pull is for real? 

Would have to be Huber, I'd think.

I've never understood why punters don't take over for injured kickers more often; you'd think they would have some sort of competency to do so, but it's ALWAYS an emergency guy, be it Heath, Suh, Welker or Chad.

Don't get it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 06:05 PM)pally Wrote: LOL...what is the preferred term?

Handie
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 07:42 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Whos the back up kicker if Randys muscle pull is for real? 

I wanted a kicker to be on the PS in case he tested positive for Covid the day before a game.

Had we done that, we would be in a better position.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 07:45 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Would have to be Huber, I'd think.

I've never understood why punters don't take over for injured kickers more often; you'd think they would have some sort of competency to do so, but it's ALWAYS an emergency guy, be it Heath, Suh, Welker or Chad.

Don't get it.

Totally different to motion and kinetics to punt and kick 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 10:03 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Handie

Milking table 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 10:12 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Totally different to motion and kinetics to punt and kick 

Absolutely and I agree.

But at its most raw, kicking is kicking.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
If I was Randy, i would be faking an injury too after that horrible kick.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 10:52 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: If I was Randy,  i would be faking an injuring too after that horrible kick.

Joe Burrow! Looks like you're going to win your first NFL game.

I gotcha Bro!

[Image: randyb.jpg]

Bungalized!!!!
Reply/Quote
And there's the big problem with bringing a guy like Sua. he's extremely injury prone.

Really tough to make a decent offensive line when you bring in injury prone players and start them.
Reply/Quote