Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
when it rains it pours-John Ross

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Not really shocked. Was really just waiting for it. Ross is giving Eifert a run for his money in the training room.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Season was already lost, now we get more of a look at the young guys at the position.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
When I saw it. I said out for the year in the gameday.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 07:22 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Season was already lost, now we get more of a look at the young guys at the position.

I think we're already seeing the young guys. Maybe pick up Malone off Jets PS
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
cursed franchise

Reply/Quote
Meh.
Reply/Quote
Dropping a lot of passes, a couple wrong routes, a fumble lost, and now an injury.

John Ross is back. The only positive thing he's done since Week 1 was a long TD against 3rd string defenders in a 41-10 game.

This is why I said that the "John Ross Crow Eating Thread" or whatever it was called was hella-too-soon. The Bengals need to burn it all down for draft capital and hope they luck into another 2010-2011 draft situation where they hit on a lot of picks in a short period of time. Seems to be the only way this team has a chance the way it's being run right now.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Oh I thought he had a head injury. When he got up he looked like he was on a different planet.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 07:27 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Oh I thought he had a head injury. When he got up he looked like he was on a different planet.

Thats what I thought too.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 07:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think we're already seeing the young guys. Maybe pick up Malone off Jets PS

Doubt he'd return after busting his butt all preseason to get cut for a guy because he supposedly knows the system better, who lasted just a few weeks.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 07:15 PM)pally Wrote:

This post is like a young tiny poodle dog paddling in an ocean filled with prehistoric piranhas, symbolic of Bengal fans in a frenzy.  

https://youtu.be/hSu_ZUG-HEY
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 07:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh.

This...

John Ross... Pfft.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This injury helps the tank ! Lets stay positive people
Reply/Quote
Laughable at this point. Triple cover Tyler Boyd and you beat the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
There is a curse here. It’s real, and it’s spectacular.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 07:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think we're already seeing the young guys. Maybe pick up Malone off Jets PS

Like to see what Morgan from our PS can do. 

Even with Ross looking like a decent option we're 0 - 4 and he still drops too many balls. 

Cut bait on him and let's see what else is out there.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Man I was all ready to eat some of that John Ross crow if it could’ve just stayed hot for a little while....I guess I’ll have to settle for the KFC drive thru menu again.
Reply/Quote
We'll always have Seattle.
Reply/Quote
He's a china doll. And people want him to return punts.

Some guys just don't have the durability to play in the NFL.
Reply/Quote