Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where in the world is Geno Atkins
I have often said that Geno is the best DT in Bengal history not named Mike Reid.

But where in the heck is Geno this year.

Did he play yesterday?

Has he gone back to :just another guy" this season.

Pat Sims has more sacks than Geno ????
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Other guys get sacks because of all of the attention paid to Geno. By the end of the season, he'll have eight of them or so. Geno Atkins is the least of their problems if you ask me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Krumrie was better than Atkins too.
Reply/Quote
The Dts next to him are not very good pass rushers. Hunt is a waste and peko and Sims are nose tackles. Thus Geno is getting more double teams this season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 12:30 PM)J24 Wrote: The Dts next to him are not very good pass rushers. Hunt is a waste and peko and Sims are nose tackles. Thus Geno is getting more double teams this season.

Hunt is actually playing well this season....
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_inline_n92re8WeaB1qesdg9.gif]
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 12:30 PM)J24 Wrote: The Dts next to him are not very good pass rushers. Hunt is a waste and peko and Sims are nose tackles. Thus Geno is getting more double teams this season.

I think he was double teamed just as much last year.

He is not playing at the dominant level we have seen in the past to say the least.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote