Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which invite to choose
(07-06-2022, 02:18 PM)pally Wrote: So when there is no practice and no games, our guys turn to love.  It is wedding weeked for both Logan Wilson and bride Morgan as well as Evan McPherson and wife-to-be Gracie.  Both are on the 9th.  Wilson's is in Colorado and McPherson's is in Alabama

Whose wedding do you go to and why?

edit: JoeyB who is probably invited to both is more likely to choose Wilson's.  His girlfriend Olivia and Wilson's new wife Morgan have become good friends

Pull a Phil Collins. During the Live Aid concert he played at Wembley in London and then took a flight to Philadelphia for another concert on the same day. Of course if the weddings are at the same time or even close he wouldn't be able to do that. Especially with all the flight delays we're experiencing today.  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2022, 02:22 PM)pally Wrote: I didn't ask you to be Joey's social secretary.  I'm pretty sure Olivia gets to decide which weddings they attend. I asked which wedding YOU would want to go to.  I just mentioned Joe as a possible incentive 

You mean I wasted all this time reading this post and THEN responding and I don't even get to be JoeyB's social secretary?  You are one disappointing dude Pally..  Man..I had all kids of stuff lined up for him and whatserface.. She'll be pissed at you now.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-07-2022, 08:40 AM)Sled21 Wrote: While I think Wilson's would probably be more fun, I'd probably go to Shooter's because Alabama>Colorado. That said, what a horrible predicament for Burrow to be place in. 2 teammates he's close with, how does he pick. I would think the only thing he could do is go to whoever's invitation came first, otherwise he's going to hurt someone's feelings. I'm thinking he may do the charter jet thing. Hopefully they are not at the same time.

Yes, good call. It’s always the first invite in situations like these. Unless, depending on the time of the weddings, maybe he makes one wedding and flys to the others reception. It’s a 4hr flight so if weddings are same time, it’s hard to see happening.

Reply/Quote
(07-08-2022, 02:34 AM)grampahol Wrote: You mean I wasted all this time reading this post and THEN responding and I don't even get to be JoeyB's social secretary?  You are one disappointing dude Pally..  Man..I had all kids of stuff lined up for him and whatserface.. She'll be pissed at you now.. 

Pally is not a dude Gramps. Pally is a she lol
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2022, 11:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Just going by the state capitals...

Looks like Montgomery, Alabama on Sat will be a high of 89.
Meanwhile Denver, Colorado on Sat will be a high of 99.

So the one that's not 100 degrees would be my choice if I am being forced into pants, a jacket, and a tie.

Hottest place I have ever been to was Denver, was 104 degrees at 11 in the morning and just got hotter and it is high 
elevation so the sun just cooks you on top of the heat. We were at a big outdoor concert and people were passing out 
all over the place from heat stroke. Never went back again...
Reply/Quote
What happens if Burrow shows up at one of those weddings with Bates? What would it mean? Confused Ninja

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Who has sluttier bridesmaids?
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2022, 02:47 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: What happens if Burrow shows up at one of those weddings with Bates?  What would it mean?   Confused    Ninja

Not the plus one i would bring if i was burrow
Reply/Quote
No pictures from Evan's wedding. Logan had an outdoor ceremony with the mountains as a backdrop. No pictures of the attendees but since a coupld of the photos of the bride and groom were posted by Joe's girlfriend Olivia, I will assume he was there too.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-08-2022, 01:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pally is not a dude Gramps. Pally is a she lol

Wow,  the starting of this thread, makes a whole lot more sense now...
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2022, 07:19 PM)Tony Wrote: Wow,  the starting of this thread, makes a whole lot more sense now...

That's uncalled for.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2022, 07:19 PM)Tony Wrote: Wow,  the starting of this thread, makes a whole lot more sense now...

Gee...why because only a woman would talk about what the guys do on their off time?  I talk plenty of actual football.  And the fact that I am a woman didn't cross your mind until it was pointed out.

It was something to talk about during the no-news days of summer.  If you didn't like the topic pass it by. 

Football news will soon fill these pages again

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Quite frankly. It’s rude to even discuss gender.

It’s also presumptuous and Arrogant to use gender identity.

We just had our first kid. And we Refused to sign the birth certificate.

Who is the government to label my child’s gender. I’ll let my kid pick their own gender at age 8 when he or she or them is ready
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2022, 08:37 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Quite frankly.  It’s rude to even discuss gender.  

It’s also presumptuous and Arrogant to use gender identity.

We just had our first kid. And we Refused to sign the birth certificate.  

Who is the government to label my child’s gender.  I’ll let my kid pick their own gender at age 8 when he or she or them is ready

Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina. 
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2022, 08:35 PM)pally Wrote: Gee...why because only a woman would talk about what the guys do on their off time?  I talk plenty of actual football.  And the fact that I am a woman didn't cross your mind until it was pointed out.

It was something to talk about during the no-news days of summer.  If you didn't like the topic pass it by. 

Football news will soon fill these pages again

No , I agree, I've seen some good football talk from you on the boards...
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2022, 10:34 AM)Tony Wrote: Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina. 

Great movie.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3mCjC7tCy8
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2022, 12:20 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Great movie.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3mCjC7tCy8

Lol, exactly the thought I had. Arnold is great..
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2022, 01:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Way to keep it classy around here, guys.

We try Fred.. I guess that's all you can ask for..
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2022, 10:05 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Wilson’s for sure.
Everyone loves Evan but at the end of the day he’s still just a kicker…

Just a kicker who scored 130 points last year,second only to Joe Burrow's 218 points
Reply/Quote