Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who?
(12-07-2017, 10:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: "If..."

Shazier still did not hitting him in the middle of the back.  

And I don't think I said Shazier used good form or that the injury was not his own fault.

Thanks.

At least you're willing to admit he did hit Malone in the lower back...even if it wasn't the middle. That's a big step for you.

You're welcome.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:15 PM)Beaker Wrote: Actually, shazier lowered his head and speared Malone in the small of the back. If AB wants to yell "karma" in the background for the JJSS hit on Burfict....then he also must accept shazier's karma for tackling with the crown of his helmet. We all know he has been doing that with regularity for several years now. 

(12-05-2017, 11:45 PM)Beaker Wrote: If I had said "dead center in the small of the back while Malone was facing away" your weak attempt at correction might have held some water. From your own pic, the helmet is contacting black jersey near the bottom of his numeral zero. It certainly is not on the white of his pants hip. Either way, its a lot closer than "dipping his head and catching a knee". 

But you did say "dead center in the small of the back" the first time. Shazier could only hit him in the small of the back if Malone was facing away.

The small of the back is the area right above the butt crack...or in your case right above where your brain is located.

He hit him nearly perpendicular.

Perpendicular in case you don't know:

[Image: Fig-5-A-collision-of-motor-vehicles-runn...-other.png]

Perhaps this angle will help you see it correctly.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 01:03 AM)Vlad Wrote: But you did say "dead center in the small of the back" the first time. Shazier could only hit him in the small of the back if Malone was facing away.

The small of the back is the area right above the butt crack...or in your case right above where your brain is located.

He hit him nearly perpendicular.

Perpendicular in case you don't know:

[Image: Fig-5-A-collision-of-motor-vehicles-runn...-other.png]

Perhaps this angle will help you see it correctly.

You should have shared all of your expertise with the dummy or his coaching staff in relation to tackling with your head up. Maybe a simple diagram from Butler and Tomlin may have helped Shazier understand using your head as a weapon can be deadly to himself or others. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 12:17 AM)Beaker Wrote: At least you're willing to admit he did hit Malone in the lower back...even if it wasn't the middle. That's a big step for you.

You're welcome.

He hit him in the side, the love handles area, *maybe* a bit back toward the kidney.  Maybe.

I know he put his head down.  I've seen the video now.  My initial comment on the hit was worded as a question.  Even had a question mark at the end...because I didn't SEE it until much later.  Your statement that Shazier hit him "in the middle of the back" and could have paralyzed him.  That's wrong.  Your own video shows you are wrong.

All of this Zaprudering of the is asinine though. 

Shazier hurt himself.  If Bengals fans want to circle up to discuss how dumb he is and fantasize about what cave happened if anything else was different feel free.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 12:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Did you know that Mitchell defended Iloka? Maybe he's not the prick you think he is?

http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/26322/steelers-mike-mitchell-defends-george-iloka-and-juju-smith-schuster-blasts-nfl-discipline

Then proceeds to shit on Andy Dalton and the rest of the team by saying "he probably donates more money to Cincy" than the players?  

He's still a prick.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 04:01 AM)Vlad Wrote: The mods hate the Steelers as equally as you do but gloating over a potential life altering injury has no place anywhere.

Had Shazier walked of the field under his own power or even with assistance your precious thread most likely would have stayed.

Someone didn't get that memo?  Sad
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:43 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Actually, I felt that one was an unnecessary, uncalled for and obvious cheap shot.

Why little risk there for a potential game saving play...   He was in the air you don't gotta wait for them to land DISLODGE the ball
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 09:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: He hit him in the side, the love handles area, *maybe* a bit back toward the kidney.  Maybe.

I know he put his head down.  I've seen the video now.  My initial comment on the hit was worded as a question.  Even had a question mark at the end...because I didn't SEE it until much later.  Your statement that Shazier hit him "in the middle of the back" and could have paralyzed him.  That's wrong.  Your own video shows you are wrong.

All of this Zaprudering of the is asinine though. 

Shazier hurt himself.  If Bengals fans want to circle up to discuss how dumb he is and fantasize about what cave happened if anything else was different feel free.

it looked like he hit maloone in the BUTT to me...      

But what I didn't like is the Steelers seemed to be retaliating for something their own player did to himself
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 01:03 AM)Vlad Wrote: Shazier could only hit him in the small of the back if Malone was facing away.

wrong.....just like shazier
Reply/Quote